Lineage 2 Tower 1.4 [IL-GOD]

clockman

Getting a critical error as I choose the server. What's up? Anyone can help me out?

try injecting after you passed server selection (at char select)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi friends!

Im older user of l2tower about 4 years. I just came back to l2 and l2tower for a few day ago. But i had a big trouble about running bot. Pls helpppp

I can run l2tower with inject into progress and work fine. But alltime i got d/c while running about 5-10 minutes. I tried to fix that problem many times, but still can't. Now i need you help, guys.

I used l2tower last ver.

By the way, i tried to rename sysytem server folder. When i start l2.exe with system name changed, its no work for logged in. Is this new launcher problem?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Guys i ever playing Lineage2 since c4 in the days of Teon and i have a doubt, for learning to use bot its recommendable l2Tower or its another software more enjoyable? i appreciate any advice, thx

On 4/10/2021 at 12:07 AM, Xikuromo said:

Guys i ever playing Lineage2 since c4 in the days of Teon and i have a doubt, for learning to use bot its recommendable l2Tower or its another software more enjoyable? i appreciate any advice, thx

L2Tower is the best option if you wanna be banned in top tier servers ) if take care of bots for sure