The Christmas Story [25.12.2010]

It's Christmas, and we, the Staff, decided to organise an Event! It's neither a contest in which you'll have to work a lot to win, nor a one-winning-event.

In this Event Everyone can win! So let me explain the rules.

Rules

• I will present you 2 scenes of a whole story. You have to find the rest of them, their logical connection and every single detail I consider appropriate.
  • You'll have to do this by asking questions. The questions, though, will have as an answer 'yes' or 'no'. If your question is general then it will be deleted.
  • People will be able to make 1 question each time! After we answer the last question, you can make another one! If we spot double questions, the latest one will be deleted and the other one will be answered.
  • Each person can make more than 1 question, as long as their are following the previous rules.
  • If you find the answer, or you know the story, DO NOT POST IT HERE. You will be banned.

Rewards

• If you find the whole story, you must PM it to me (Coyote™), so that I can reward you with 1 karma.
  • More than 1 person can PM to me the story they've found, as long as it happens before the Event ends!
  • If you already know the story, just PM me to give you the karma =P
  • In order to get rewarded you either need to know the story beforehand and keep quiet, or participate in the topic before reaching your conclusions. It's easy for you to ask a friend and find the answer, although we are not going to reward you for doing this.

The Event will end in 25/12/2010, 01:00 GMT +2

Below, I'll give you the 2 scenes of the story. I will lock the topic for a few minutes so that you can read it, understand it, and ask me anything at a PM.

The Story

Scene 1st: We are in a rather busy street, full of traffic. Suddenly a well-dressed person, gets off his limo and finds a poor guy sitting on the street. They talk for a few minutes and then the poor man gets in the well-dressed person's limo.

Scene 2nd: We are in a hotel. It is almost full of people in the living room. Suddenly, a waiter enters the living room holding a serving disk. The people of the room see a cut hand on this disk and suddenly start to yell and shout with happiness.

Remember! This is not only a simple Event, but also a challenge for you and your minds ;-]

Once I open the topic, you will only be able to ask questions about the story in it. Anything else offtopic, will be removed.

For other questions, concerning the rules or the rewards, feel free to PM me.

In this post, I will be adding the clues that you are finding, so that you can assemble the pieces of the story more easily.

Useful Clues:

• The hand on the disk is real.
  • The cut hand on the disk belongs to the poor man.
  • The well-dressed man didn't take the poor man to the hotel.
  • The well-dressed guy knew the people at the hotel.
  • His hand was cut through a surgery.
  • The well-dressed guy was the doctor/surgeon who cut the poor man's hand.
  • The people in the hotel thought that the hand was the doctor's.

Alright, 20 minutes passed, topic unlocked. Start asking. The whole global moderation team will be able to answer your questions here (they already know the story).

this story is book?

No. But stop these nonsense questions -.-

For those who haven't understood it:

You are given 2 scenes of a mini-story. Based on these, you have to make questions in order to find clues.

In the end, when you have gathered the proper clues you must logically connect them and assemble the story.

cene 1st: We are in a rather busy street, full of traffic. Suddenly a well-dressed person, gets off his limo and finds a poor guy sitting on the street. They talk for a few minutes and then the poor man gets in the well-dressed person's limo.

After that the first well-dressed guy gets poor ?

Is the poor man dead in the 2nd scene ?

No.

To help you, the poor man does not die.

@jigsaw: even tho I wrote the topic in the morning, everything can easily be understood. However, you should consider taking a few English lessons. The word is "type", not "tipe". Before judging somebody make sure that you're perfect ;-]