[Preview][Dragon Age 2][PS3, XBOX 360, PC]

`|SeeN|`

I pre ordered Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition on my PS3 but its nothing special ... i played 2h and i get bored ... When i have some time maybe i play it ...

I finished it tho.. it gets kinda boring i some parts.. the game is too linear and its the same assets everywhere.. tho since im a dragon age fan i played it with all classes :P

Dragon Age: Origins was way better :P

I pre ordered Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition on my PS3 but its nothing special ... i played 2h and i get bored ... When i have some time maybe i play it ...

I finished it tho.. it gets kinda boring i some parts.. the game is too linear and its the same assets everywhere.. tho since im a dragon age fan i played it with all classes :P

• 1 month later...

This is awesome, I finished it 2 times. I played this one before Dragon Age:Origins and it was very fun. I was kinda sad it was so short (30+h gameplay) but there are DLC's out there that should keep things interesting ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the plot and the action from the first part :P This one gets at a point too borring..

vary true.. too linear. You should try witcher 2.

Tons of gameplay and content.

A rare game thise days

You should try witcher 2.

Tons of gameplay and content.

A rare game thise days

I`ve played The Witcher 1, but I disliked the gameplay of it... anyway I`m goona try these new one, because I heard there are many changes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well i think the game could be better im not saying its bad but it could be better compared to Dragon age :Origins and even awakening.

the gameplay its nice i like the new combat mechanics on warrior and rogue but on mage its realy bad i think its like u are doing acrobatics while u are shooting with ur staff.

something else i disliked  its that the Nightmate mode of  da2 its a joke compared to dao. plus the thing that u cant equip ur party members what ever armor you want so most of the items u pick up = junk just sell them to get better items for yourself.

i loved and disliked at the same the fact that u can playthrough the entire nightmare mode without a tank at all.

the combos u could do in dao was so many but on da2 u cant do so many combos with ur abilities.

the story was nice but a bit small if it had longer story and much more side quests it could be a much better game.

• 1 month later...

I bought this game when its released (signature edition for ps3) but yesterday i had time to start playing it LOL.

At start i must say Origins was way better ... Im at deep pass. IM doing every quests:) I kinda like shoot with my staff ^_^

plus the thing that u cant equip ur party members what ever armor you want so most of the items u pick up = junk just sell them to get better items for yourself.

Yea, that sucks so bad ... I check their armor and they have like 150/200+armor and its kinda sucks they cant wear anything u want ... =/

Yesterday im done this game on PS3 with Mage. I must say this game is awesome but as Setekh:

I aggre with that. On DA2 i feel like a bitch must choose with who i am and at last they rape me and want me to die ... =( Anyway I will start this game again as Warrior and Assasin!

On Mage i found Dragon which gave me HERO ARMOR And now i found full set! Also i get trophy: Dragon Slayer, and I Have killed Hybris, so im Demon Slayer too!

With assasin im now in part when u choose paladins or mages. I'll choose mages this time ^_^.

I Rate this game 7/10 and also im w8ing for annoucement about DA 3 or smth :) Hero from Kirkwall team-up with Hero from DA:O! AWESOME!! :P

• 3 months later...

I`ve played The Witcher 1, but I disliked the gameplay of it...

I agree, dragon age has better game play and graphics, i tried witcher 2 but i quit in 10 muntes, awful gameplay ;s

I agree, dragon age has better game play and graphics, i tried witcher 2 but i quit in 10 muntes, awful gameplay ;s

Didnt played Witcher but even i didnt played it i know its better than DA2 (Ya i finished DA2). The witcher have 10+ endings and fights looks better than in DA2. I played it on PS3 and it was just hit 1 button (attack) and triangle, circle and square when skill is ready. Also BioWare said they are looking on game the witcher and they are taking inspirations from The Witcher lol.