[Preview]Call Of Duty: Black Ops[PC,PS3,Xbox360]

418UXIEBqxL._SS500_.jpg

Release date : November 9, 2010.

Call of Duty: Black Ops is set during the Cold War.Players take the role of black ops operators involved in missions behind enemy lines, taking place in various locations such as the Ural Mountains and Vietnam.

As SOG operators, playable characters will have much more significant roles on the battlefield than their previous counterparts who were often the common soldiers. In this way, the player's characters will have their own traits such as voices (during in-game sequences) and shadows.

Black Ops is a sequel to World at War as one of its main characters Reznov (the sergeant during the Russian campaign) is returning.

In multiplayer modes, vehicles will return but with a different handling than World at War. Some PC specific features that were taken away from Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 will come back, such as lean and dedicated servers. "Create-a-Class 2.0" will allow enhanced customization with appearance items as well as the usual perks. Treyarch's multiplayer lead designer confirmed on their official forum that "killstreaks" will not count towards each other but will carry over after the player's death. He also stated there will be no TNW or other game-ending killstreak rewards.

There will be a distinct four-player online co-op mode.

• 2 weeks later...

The best , pure skill pvp was and will be only MW1 [ ofc hardcore ] . . .

Mw2 for me is total sh1t, IW net is the biggest fail ever fookin made, hackers, campers are everywhere, they r killing mw2. I promised myself mw2 is last game which I bought from cod series.

• 1 month later...