L2 Extenders

Youll know if you bother to read it fully.

Well, it says that you need to have a basic knowledge of c++, assemble... and then i stop reading.

I read it, but can't understand it.

Well, it says that you need to have a basic knowledge of c++, assemble... and then i stop reading.

I read it, but can't understand it.

Then ask about the terms foreign to you.

Technicly i'd say guide requires nothing - but you won't get much out the concept without knowing atleast bit how computing and programming works :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is IDA Database? What is this guide useful to?

See, Anarchy. That's why I was surprised you'd make a guide like this one. It surprises me how someone like that can be a "VIP Member" here.

• 3 weeks later...

See, Anarchy. That's why I was surprised you'd make a guide like this one. It surprises me how someone like that can be a "VIP Member" here.

I think, other ppl than programmers are not less usefull... There is many ppl like me, whitch are searching basic informations and only want to change some minor things on their servers, not huge programming...

Whan we will need, we will ask someone to help us, for some cost etc... Thats why the world is working... U can do it, i can pay for it... But if i want to know how its working etc, so forums like this one is good place to learn some basics and big thanks to Anarchy for sharing usefull informations for us "NOT CHOSEN" dumbasses  ;)

And why can be anybody VIP member ? Because its our "thanks" for maxcheaters.com community for their work, so we donate some money to them, to support their work  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone re shared on 4shared the source extender.rar file plz.-

broken link Source -> http://rapidshare.com/files/394471289/Extender.rar.html

no ve something!!!