[Contest 2010 Results] Please Vote Here.

Who will win the contest? Please vote here!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the contest? Please vote here!

• ™StarЯdoм®
    • Devangell™
    • HM5
    • MasterDisaster
    • MaCe
    • `GodPower^ [banned no need 2 vote]
    • Dariuse
    • SySt3MGaM3RFr3aKs [banned no need to vote]
    • DominiQue
    • CoŏŁΐŠ
    • virusa [banned no need to vore]
    • `SiNoK^ [banned no need to vote]
    • Fllyyper

Also i am 100% sure that these guides are more useful than the whole

wow section which was needed for the "tournament" and it's hidden atm.

Self advertise ftw. And no they aren't THAT good they are just yours lol... i have tons of shares in there that are way more valuable then those guides so... :o.

Self advertise ftw. And no they aren't THAT good they are just yours lol... i have tons of shares in there that are way more valuable then those guides so... :o.

I am the only active member on wow section lol.You made me laugh with this.Also

do u think that they arent good? Ye okay,it's your opinion but just dont say me that

wow mods are more active & have more knowledge than me.

PS: It's true u have made some cool guides but u are mod.At least someone

appreciated your work giving you a properly rank.

Calm down lol!Bloody is kinda right.If you think of it for some minutes you will understand that yeah,You are a pro wow player and you have shared many things but you got something in exchange.He is a really good one player and he has shared some of his things too.Dunno who's better coz I have never played wow/dota but I can bet my ass that his shares are not worthless.

I didn't say they aren't good but self advertising is just dumb. Your giving your guides too much credit. Regardless of the fact you made them they are not that perfect and no you are not the only active member f.e me and noble , we check the boards every single day we just dont post does that mean we are not active ? Seriously dude...posting doens't ean active , not at all.

I didn't say they aren't good but self advertising is just dumb. Your giving your guides too much credit. Regardless of the fact you made them they are not that perfect and no you are not the only active member f.e me and noble , we check the boards every single day we just dont post does that mean we are not active ? Seriously dude...posting doens't ean active , not at all.

Ιt sounded like that =S!

You are right about that too but what he wants to say is that someone showed his appreciation to you and noble but none did the same for him.

Ιt sounded like that =S!

You are right about that too but what he wants to say is that someone showed his appreciation to you and noble but none did the same for him.

Yeah right as if i never gave him karma for his hard work.

Ιt sounded like that =S!

Exactly that i wanted to say.At least i was waiting for some good comments >.<

I dont mind about the karma , i prefer some good/useful comments to hear them and make my guides better.

Sometimes karma is not enough to make someone happy.

If you read what I said again you will understand what I want to say ;)

Well you should know i admire all the guides  that are self despite of the quality but i simply cannot reply in every single one of em. I reply only in those that really worth to get a reply. And anyway the least thing you are is ignored don't think that even if we do not reply we do see and eventually promote people that work hard in our forum . There isn't but 1 member that didn't passed the way of a staff/moderator when he did his best for the forum believe me. Even Dariuse but if you make many mistakes its just impossible well not impossible but hard to come back :]. You're not ignored don't think that. Your karma count shows that .

Well you should know i admire all the guides  that are self despite of the quality but i simply cannot reply in every single one of em. I reply only in those that really worth to get a reply. And anyway the least thing you are is ignored don't think that even if we do not reply we do see and eventually promote people that work hard in our forum . There isn't but 1 member that didn't passed the way of a staff/moderator when he did his best for the forum believe me. Even Dariuse but if you make many mistakes its just impossible well not impossible but hard to come back :]. You're not ignored don't think that. Your karma count shows that .

Okay thanks, now it's clearly and i hope that u are right ;)

Well you should know i admire all the guides  that are self despite of the quality but i simply cannot reply in every single one of em. I reply only in those that really worth to get a reply. And anyway the least thing you are is ignored don't think that even if we do not reply we do see and eventually promote people that work hard in our forum . There isn't but 1 member that didn't passed the way of a staff/moderator when he did his best for the forum believe me. Even Dariuse but if you make many mistakes its just impossible well not impossible but hard to come back :]. You're not ignored don't think that. Your karma count shows that .

You got me wrong.Mxc hasn't seen anything of me.When I was sharing,there were just some guides I was reading and re-writing.

If I wanted to get a high place I would share self-made thingies.

I actually do that but only for photoshop even I know that they won't help me in the way to the staff.I do it coz there is a lil community created at ps section.

There are guys that are really active every single day.That's enough for me to share there...

Anyway maybe I will start client modding soon(VENTIC <3) and then you will have some shares by me..Self-made ones...

Your karma count shows that .

Karma is nothing but pixels.

I have 7 karma, you have 1.

You have helped mxc more than I have, though.

Karma is nothing but pixels.

I have 7 karma, you have 1.

You have helped mxc more than I have, though.

I think that's because his karma get wiped after the "new era".You know,after the big staff changes and the karma wipe.

DreaM wasn't that kind of sharing type after that wipe.

None of the old skool members was.

And you are damn right!