Useful for me Xd.

I downloaded :D

Let's try.

- Thanks.

Usefull but you never try'ed it ?

How it it?

Dooh .

Anyway Np&HF.

Yep, i said... useful cuz i need it, I searched for...

Thats something else..

Anyway Good Luck .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

yea it works,but i have a question:when i press G it says in the left upper corner AIM activated and when i shoot my crosshair went all time in the midle of the screen.what i want to ask is :if i enter game and enter the console exec snk.cfg and i dont press G anymore the aim works?coz recoil does work

btw:the only bad thing about this cfg is the old graphic is on it....if u can tell me how to fix that

recoil doesnt work,i press F2 it say activated and when i spam bullets on a target it goes up....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi i have a problem i put it in my cstrike folder and run the game but when i press F2 or G the normal binds are not changed.How to set them?

Did you deleted the previous one file.cfg ? (Delete it and than c/p it in cstrike)

Than open cs and write name.cfg (Name means the name of the cfg) and than press F2 and G and find out :)

I delete the config file and then put the Snk.cfg in the cstrike fold then i open cs and enter server.

Did you write in console exec snk.cfg ? before to enter into server ?

] exec snk.cfg

couldn't exec snk.cfg

Thats what my cons. respond : (

Chech in cstrike in the cfg name is snk.cfg (If is SNk.cfr in console write SNk.cfg not snk.cfg)

Thats imposible..you did something wrong.