New Lifetime VIP & Donator Members!

Maxtor

um,in my opinion we was absolutely free..ehm but we was have only the 5% of members posting(and if its so much...)u know what is leechers my friend?the guys who dont give and want only to take...so now everyone must help to get 100 posts and if dont know absolutely nothinggo right at the top and press close!we cant only to give,u like to give the hlapex and after u want ask something for l2walker and noone help u?u dont like it...u can call this NOOBS leechers!and if they spam to reach the 100 posts,we are here a team who loves this forum and we battle for now and forever!

WE do it for the forum survival....Take it as a move from yourself so as to help our forums to grow....

its 20$ for 6 monhts. not MUCH money.

I am studing and i thing that it's not a good idea to spend money..I need a lot of money to pay everything that i have..I rent i whole house and i am collecting money for buy a car..Sorry Maxtor but i thing that i will never be a platinum member..

I am studing and i thing that it's not a good idea to spend money..I need a lot of money to pay everything that i have..I rent i whole house and i am collecting money for buy a car..Sorry Maxtor but i thing that i will never be a platinum member..

LoL ?

What are 20 euro ?

Im student too, I don't have Money too.

I have to pay all from my pockets...

SO ?

20 euro are 5 packets of Marlboro Reds In italy :)

If you are a smoker, just Stay 3 days without Sigarettes, and Voila' , You are A Platinum Member.

you will help : Your Heath, our forum , and your Patience ;D

p.s. If you aren't a smoker, So sorry :)

But 20 euro are nothing too xD

Well for some ppls 20 euro its too much for others its nothing everyone take it different... i really like the Platinum Member option because imagine that some ppls from NCSoft registered here and are looking exploits without to post now they cant see them... or for other server Administrators ... look how much Members are here without even 1 post and when Platinum Member appeared 25% of them started to spam the forum to take post count and see the topics ... anyway i would donate if i had money cuz i like very much this community ... always active and nice :)

LoL ?

What are 20 euro ?

SO ?

If you are a smoker, just Stay 3 days without Sigarettes, and Voila' , You are A Platinum Member.

unless im mistaken 20 euros is dontaor member, 100 is platinum (for 6 months both)

so 3 days off the smoke doesnt cut it close.....

Well if you don't have money for the platinum member then there is always a choice to become a Donator :D

LoL ?

What are 20 euro ?

SO ?

+10000000000000000000000000

EkoIce

GraTz!!!!!!!!!

For to have a paypal account , you need a credit card..LoLeN !!

hmmm very strange....WHy do i have a paypal account and i don't have Credit card? :P