[Guide]How to set up your own 1.6 non steam server and how to install AMX Mod X

Morian

• 2 months later...

help me i open counter strike 1.6 server online please add me gevor_lol@hotmail.com i am from Greece please and i give you admin command please help me open counter strike server i have new pc 3gb ram please ..

please help me i open counter strike 1.6 server online i have new pc 3gb ram please help me gevor_lol@hotmail.com ty i am From Greece

First warn next time i will dekarma u for double post

• 1 month later...

Marian i see in u tutorial u say go in " virtual " don`t need for all this . U say this beacause u have rooter i don`t care have any player rooter use for srv is good but not best ;) . But at rooter have 20 -30 slot :9 that is bad .

Marian i see in u tutorial u say go in " virtual " don`t need for all this . U say this beacause u have rooter i don`t care have any player rooter use for srv is good but not best ;) . But at rooter have 20 -30 slot :9 that is bad .

First my name is Morian :/

Second, Go for eng lessons, i didn't got anything from that you said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Morian you forgot to inform the guys that  after plugin installion you can Edit them from ...Data/Lang

gp

Gj!

The subject of this guide is How to set up your own 1.6 non steam server and how to install AMX Mod X ... Not how to edit it ;)

File poli kali doulia!!! to +1 to a3izes!!! Kala 8a itan na edixnes pos na valeis VAC Protection Stn server!!

Speak eng please... Yes maybe i will make one more guide (after a long time)....

i have problem with ports can tell me ports man?

Look, go here and find your router's model.... Click it and you will find what you need. It's the best that i can do for you.

• 5 months later...

I follow your guide step by step , but still nothing.

I suppose its something about my ports. (did exactly as PFW sais but nothing).

The problem is that others cant add my server.

Anyone had the same problem as me??

PS : I dont have neither firewall or antivirus.