[DotA]Map Explanation by Noble

its been 2 months since i made my last Dota guide(wow absorbed me :P ) but i returned back with a new guide

Credits 100% to Noble only

This is a series of 3 topics including various discussive matters regarding DotA!

Today's lesson has to do with DotA Map Explanation

Thats The Map

2z52jyv.jpg

Scourge are upper right attacking down left

Sentinels are down left attacking upper right!

the map below shows some points which i will explain

wttaah.jpg

the red lines show the sentinels creep way to the frozen throne

the green lines indicate the scourge's creep way to tree of life

the yellow dots are the secret shops locations

the white dots indicate the neutral creeps location for jungling

the Brown squares show the tavern locations for character selection(ap/wtf)mode only

the Pink circles indicate the Tree of life(sentinels down left) and The Frozen Throne(upper right Scourge)

the Teal dots reveal the goblin shops location(up route for sentinels/scourge) and bottom line for sentinels/scourge

the Red Squares with dot shows the Roshan Location

The Red Circles are the runes(which provide you buff for a short period of time)

The Black dots are the towers defending the sentinels base from the scourge forces

The Orange Dots are the towers defending the scourge base from the sentinel forces

the next map is Blawl's map which indicates the routes you can and routes you cant go in the map

20z7d5y.jpg

the Red Lines are the innaccesible map areas

the White Lines are all the routes you can go but sentinels/scourge creeps CANT go unless they follow you from aggro

the Teal Thick Lines are the Creeps route and of course your offensive/defensive lanes

And thats the last and my favorite map!

its The Noble Bombing Map exclusively for Techies players

of course these are all the possible bombing locations you might step into :P there are a lot of ways to combine all these traps but of course this is your gamestyle and revealing all the secrets and the best bombing locations to newbies and moderate players of techies we ll have unlimited techies trying to play techies unsuccessfully (because  either they ll suicide)either they ll plant bombs trying to bait enemies)

2yy7dch.png

TIP:i forgot to mention that the bombing map ,that dots are not put in random. when the bombs are narrow together it means that the best choice is to place them all together for maximum damage at once when someone steps in.when you see dots with space between them it means that they are in specific locations in order to finish a possible runner that may try to escape or at least scare them because either:

1)they possibly harass a ward

2)they ll probably think that there are more bombs ahead(its russian roulette)

I'll set this to sticky, it's basic.

Really cool post. We can also implement it to your other post, the Getting Started with Dota one, to merge them. But that's only if I have your permission.

Omg awesome..I Just started dota and i needed that..I Luv you!

I Didn't know what was the towers in the start :)

I Didn't know what was the towers in the start :)

What do you mean lol. Its not like the Towers are some decoration or anything they are just towers lol. What else could they actually be ?

What do you mean lol. Its not like the Towers are some decoration or anything they are just towers lol. What else could they actually be ?

i have no idea..i play dota 5 days..and i mean the helpers towers..

• 1 month later...