[Share] 6x Server Packs [WC3][JUMP][CLASSIC][DEATH-MATCH][H'n'S][SJ]

DreaM

Nc work all packs you need In this Topic TyTyTy

@MrMg Не използвайте български не можем да разберем

Dont use Bulgarian we cant understand

• 3 weeks later...

If i dont have real ip can i make server with this packs ?

You can make an server, thats an easy task although you cannot get any visitors that that server of yours unless you don't have an Real IP adress or also known as having a Static IP an IP that doesn't change itself unlike the Dynamic IP which indeeds changes and because of that reason no client is able to connect to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Very nice share. I have a question...i am new at all this...can someone tell me how can i replace the www.real-strike.org at the top right and how can i change the says [Real-Strike] bla bla when the player log in? Just i want to know what files i must change. THNX a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Very nice share. I have a question...i am new at all this...can someone tell me how can i replace the www.real-strike.org at the top right and how can i change the says [Real-Strike] bla bla when the player log in? Just i want to know what files i must change. THNX a lot.

yes..  can someone say ?

• 3 weeks later...

Great share, i just started CSS, where is hlds.exe  :P

Uhm, HLDS.exe (Half-Life Dedicated Server) is the program Counter-Strike 1.6 uses, Counter-Strike: Source uses scrds.exe (Source Dedicated Server) in order to run a server.

So uhm, these addons are useless for you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...