[Share] 6x Server Packs [WC3][JUMP][CLASSIC][DEATH-MATCH][H'n'S][SJ]

DreaM

Today i would like to share the packs that my team [Real-Strike.org] Made for you it includes :

-Classic Ready server

-DeathMatch Ready server

-Jump[KreeDz] Ready server

-Warcraft3[WC3] Ready server

-Hide and Seek[HnS] Ready server

-SoccerJam[sJ] Ready server

How to use :

This pack is 1 click n'go  things you will have to do is:

+Choose one of the 6 servers you want to have.

+Open one of the 4 rar's placed in the Patch folder or 2 of the direct rar's for HnS/SJ Mod's. For example if you want Classic server you will open "AmxModX 1.76d ClassiC by WarmUp.rar"

+Once you have opened it just extract it in your cstrike folder for example mine is in C:\FPS\cstrike\

+Start hlds.exe change name to whatever you want choose map choose shit and start your server!

Requirements :

-Real IP

-Good connection

-At least 512 MB ram on your PC But 1GB is recommended

NOTE:

-There are spam message's that you may find but as you already know you can remove/replace them whenever you want

-Don't forget to add the proper credits which go to WarmUp for most of the plug-ins AMX MOD X For all the server-configurations & Real Strike team for all editing on the server

-This is 1'click'n'go pack and i hope you like it.

Comments/Questions/Suggestions are more than welcome!

Click on this text do download the pack

Pack #5 Hide N Seek server Click on this text to download

Pack #6 SoccerJam server Click on this text to download

More useful guides to make your server better :

Setting Admin Reservation Slot

Reducing your server's lag

Adding Custom Skins to your server

A way to protect your server from DoS-ers

A-Z Plug-ins for your server

Credits : WarmUP / Koly / Exotic / AMX MOD [X] / DeathWoRm

He means:

You shouldn't have a dynamic IP.

Check this:

whatismyip.com -> write down your IP

wait more than 24 hours and than check this site again. You should ahve another IP. If so, you have a dynamic Ip.^^

• 3 weeks later...

Well than you should use NO-IP. Its a program that keeps your IP the same no matter what.

PS: More info at no-ip.org or something like that.

yeah No ip is one of the best dynamic dns providers however they are not a free one any more included is a link to rapidshare  html document has a list of free and pay dynamic dns providers feel free to download it i will change the link to another ftp to make it more conv. in a future edit if needed  [br][br]

http://rapidshare.com/files/226952110/Dynamic_Dns.html[br][br]Edit: Added another link that may last longer [br]http://www.filefactory.com/file/agef57g/n/Dynamic_Dns_html  [br]Also want to add i didn't create it i just posted it for help

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking in this topic but never tried to end this.I finally did it today.Ultra share.Nice work.Karma given.Keep up dream ;)

-Blane

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah Dream you have a lot of good shares in here ;o!  This one is good for featured admins ! Btw sorry for using bulgarian language but

- Imash li skype ? Ako moje da mi go dadesh stryvash mi se svesten..