[Request] Flex Anticheat Hack

leoxxx

Recently, I have been playing Counter-Strike 1.6 in server that is protected with the following anticheat "Flex Anticheat". This anticheat is written in Delphi 7. Surprised It is something like Cheating-Death ... What does it have and what does it do:

- it has an .exe file called Flex Anticheat Loader, which checks for updates in a site, and also loads an .ex file. [Flex Anticheat Loader.exe is packed/compressed with the UPX packer, so I unpacked it successfully, but actually I don't need the .exe file]. Shocked

- it has an .ex file called Flex Anticheat. That file is packed/compressed with EXECryptor 2.2.x - 2.3.x. It also has a self-check, so if you corrupt it, you'll get and error, that says: "File corrupted!" Embarassed

- it has a file called flex.qrs [in it, you can see the current version of the anticheat].

- Flex Anticheat generates an .ini file, which contains the path to your gamefolder, and also it contains the parametres, related to hl.exe.

The game must be started through the anticheat!  :'(  :(

What does it do:

The anticheat generates a new hl.exe file like flexhl.exe [using a .rc to .res ]and then renames it to random.exe. [that means that each time you start Flex Anticheat, your Counter-Strike 1.6's hl.exe will be renamed to a different name, with ending .exe].

Now the hard things begin:

If you try to inject a .dll with any injector in the new proccess, called random.exe [for example 139248345893242893131892.exe], it detects your cheat and says: "Code Error" and then terminates your game, because it detects the "changes" / "hacking function" that are made in your system dll files.

There was a way to inject the cheat engine wallhack table, using procexp.exe and cheat engine, and then killing several threads in the Counter-Strike 1.6's process, using procexp.exe. Very Happy But now, new features were added...  :( ... all the hacking tools were detected [of course they were detected because of their hacking functions...], so when you try to use a hacking tool [for example cheat engine 5.4 by dark byte, you receive an error which says: "Hacking tool detected" and then the anticheat and the game terminate...

Question So is there a way to

- unpack the .ex file?

- remove the check for "hacking tools".

- stop renaming the game to random.exe

- patch the functions of checking for cheats [glBegin and glDepthTest], so playing with cheats will be ok...  :D

I will give a link, so all of you will be able to download it, and try to hack it/or hack it [i hope] !!!  ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/201595444/FlexAnticheat1.01.0Installer.exe

......so when you try to use a hacking tool [for example cheat engine 5.4 by dark byte, you receive an error which says: "Hacking tool detected" and then the anticheat and the game terminate... :O Other way?

• 7 years later...

Recently, I have been playing Counter-Strike 1.6 in server that is protected with the following anticheat "Flex Anticheat". This anticheat is written in Delphi 7. Surprised It is something like Cheating-Death ... What does it have and what does it do:

- it has an .exe file called Flex Anticheat Loader, which checks for updates in a site, and also loads an .ex file. [Flex Anticheat Loader.exe is packed/compressed with the UPX packer, so I unpacked it successfully, but actually I don't need the .exe file]. Shocked

- it has an .ex file called Flex Anticheat. That file is packed/compressed with EXECryptor 2.2.x - 2.3.x. It also has a self-check, so if you corrupt it, you'll get and error, that says: "File corrupted!" Embarassed

- it has a file called flex.qrs [in it, you can see the current version of the anticheat].

- Flex Anticheat generates an .ini file, which contains the path to your gamefolder, and also it contains the parametres, related to hl.exe.

The game must be started through the anticheat!  :'(  :(

What does it do:

The anticheat generates a new hl.exe file like flexhl.exe [using a .rc to .res ]and then renames it to random.exe. [that means that each time you start Flex Anticheat, your Counter-Strike 1.6's hl.exe will be renamed to a different name, with ending .exe].

Now the hard things begin:

If you try to inject a .dll with any injector in the new proccess, called random.exe [for example 139248345893242893131892.exe], it detects your cheat and says: "Code Error" and then terminates your game, because it detects the "changes" / "hacking function" that are made in your system dll files.

There was a way to inject the cheat engine wallhack table, using procexp.exe and cheat engine, and then killing several threads in the Counter-Strike 1.6's process, using procexp.exe. Very Happy But now, new features were added...  :( ... all the hacking tools were detected [of course they were detected because of their hacking functions...], so when you try to use a hacking tool [for example cheat engine 5.4 by dark byte, you receive an error which says: "Hacking tool detected" and then the anticheat and the game terminate...

Question So is there a way to

- unpack the .ex file?

- remove the check for "hacking tools".

- stop renaming the game to random.exe

- patch the functions of checking for cheats [glBegin and glDepthTest], so playing with cheats will be ok...  :D

I will give a link, so all of you will be able to download it, and try to hack it/or hack it [i hope] !!!  ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/201595444/FlexAnticheat1.01.0Installer.exe

:-\