Report xDrac

efegue

In this case you was waiting for the other side too Maxtor? I think this poor scammer got banned directly. 1 Post followed by 1 ban. 
I gathered 3 pages and people told me that he deserves a ban, people made complains against him, same way it happened to me, that guy L2 Rival or what was his name. Why do you punish people that are not guilty and why don't you make a fair justice as it should be? I paid for a product, I told him 20 times and you can see in printscreens that I told him 1 more week, 1 more week, come on lets finish, come on bro, lets finish before you get hired, lets do x,y,z thing because I felt that he will not finish the job and he will take just the money, I felt that I was 100% sure when I noticed he doesn't log on skype from 3 days, no signs, no answers, no replies. 
Be fucking fair maxtor and admit that you hesitate to ban him just because he designed your forum, be a man!

If I was paying you for a sticky or a banner than I was refunding them, you would permanently ban me, with no right to tell my opinion, maybe I felt you don't deserve them, or maybe they are too much, or maybe I have a financial problem and I had urgent need to take them back, would you still had listen my opinion if you were in my place?

Edited by efegue

9 hours ago, GamePsychology said:

So you enter 10 minute per day to check on maxcheaters but you don't check your skype who get spammed by a rage client 2 months now. Nice. 

Wait i'll go grab logic, throw it at a blender and share it with you. Cheers

actually yes i dont open skype for many reasons when i dont have free time

reasons: battery, spam.

42 minutes ago, efegue said:

In this case you was waiting for the other side too Maxtor? I think this poor scammer got banned directly. 1 Post followed by 1 ban. 
I gathered 3 pages and people told me that he deserves a ban, people made complains against him, same way it happened to me, that guy L2 Rival or what was his name. Why do you punish people that are not guilty and why don't you make a fair justice as it should be? I paid for a product, I told him 20 times and you can see in printscreens that I told him 1 more week, 1 more week, come on lets finish, come on bro, lets finish before you get hired, lets do x,y,z thing because I felt that he will not finish the job and he will take just the money, I felt that I was 100% sure when I noticed he doesn't log on skype from 3 days, no signs, no answers, no replies. 
Be fucking fair maxtor and admit that you hesitate to ban him just because he designed your forum, be a man!

If I was paying you for a sticky or a banner than I was refunding them, you would permanently ban me, with no right to tell my opinion, maybe I felt you don't deserve them, or maybe they are too much, or maybe I have a financial problem and I had urgent need to take them back, would you still had listen my opinion if you were in my place?

actually all this time I thought he changed some colors from the Theme Settings.!

Things to be considered here

I think he should already check the report section or if somebody told him that he is beign reported and if he had the time to just respond a "wait I will answer tomorrow" he would have done it until now.

Why he should scamm now and why 200 euros its not that important as amount specially if he got new job

Please dont rush things and instead of raging to maxtor wait another day wont change anything in this situation and he might actually give you the money back iiiiiiiiiiiiif he reply before the ban let it roll and see how it goes.

PS sorry for double post i was edditing the previous but shit happens

Maxtor this is a particulary same situation

I think its the season for the designers to ignore ^_^

Edited by Nightw0lf

On 15. 11. 2017 at 7:18 PM, GamePsychology said:

Game of Thrones sux anyway. 

It's not necessarily bad, it's just overrated.

@efegue I'd recommend opening a dispute, perhaps there's a chance of getting the 200$ back. Maybe it's not a lot of money to you but you can always help a lot with such ammount to some charity :)

3 minutes ago, Herlitz said:

It's not necessarily bad, it's just overrated.

@efegue I'd recommend opening a dispute, perhaps there's a chance of getting the 200$ back. Maybe it's not a lot of money to you but you can always help a lot with such ammount to some charity :)

Hahahahahahahaha nice joke. First episode, first scene of GOT. Brother f sister. Legit.

To each their own I guess, I watched because it had Boromir in it, but I lost interest when they killed him because there was no interesting actor... Now I'm not watching TV anymore because it's a waste of time, playing videogames is million times better because it requires at least some brain activity

Not possible to open disputes when you sent a family/friend payment Herlitz, we don't need the money anymore, we are angry because we lost precious time of our lives. The only problem is that he messed up with our time and we really put our hopes in his work, we spent hours and hours giving him details how things should look on his design, we were online whole day to tell him how to do, what to change, what  should be better to add/replace, we are not 20 years anymore, time is more important than money for us, we got  disappointed by his attitude, by his lack of respect, by his lack of professionalism, that's all.

Maxtor, Katherine, Mevsyou who else got access to do this, close this topic and forget about what I asked, I do not care anymore to receive a penalty, life will penalize him in time, because all this will turn against him.

My best regards,
efegue

Edited by efegue

On 11/15/2017 at 10:37 PM, efegue said:

when someone reports maxtor's friends he never bans them :) i got scammed by his friends and he just didnit do anything saying "you have to solve it by yourselves " like i wanted to solve something with a scammer wtf -.-" 

Edited by MrPro*

Deal with it, I've done that already. In life, not everything is up to us, often we are faced with voluntary or involuntary obstacles. It's all about you to manage to get over them and do not get tired of it because you will fail. After I had this unpleasant experience with this child, I once again confirmed that what I said above is completely and entirely true.

Best regards,
efegue

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, efegue said:

Deal with it, I've done that already. In life, not everything is up to us, often we are faced with voluntary or involuntary obstacles. It's all about you to manage to get over them and do not get tired of it because you will fail. After I had this unpleasant experience with this child, I once again confirmed that what I said above is completely and entirely true.

Best regards,
efegue

Don't just let it go. You have to get your money back or at least your services or this person get banned.

None of the following options are possible:

1. Get the money back.
Payment was made as Family and Friends, otherwise with the proofs I have I would have took them back already.

2. Take the services.
Not possible, because I will never work with such an amateur, a person that disrespects everything, everyone. I cannot allow myself to wait a turtle to make a design in next 20 years, I hired a professional design team that are doing the project now.

3. Get banned.
Is not possible as well, since Maxtor told to us clearly that: If this happened to him he probably gone mad and ban him; Since he told us to make a report; He told us to wait couple days to contact with him; He wrote what he wrote above. All these leads me to my final decision, to stop trying to get him banned or to stop trying to get my money or product, it's better this way and I am sure that Maxtor and Drac will share the same "experiences" that I received. In general, this happens to bad guys, you will pay later for your mistakes and I strongly believe someday, something like this will happen to them and they'll ask "Why did this happened to me? What have I done wrong?"

It's okay guys, I appreciate greatly that you have tried to support me morally and that you have tried to convey to the "leadership" that I am right, but all these things should stop now because it's a waste of time, for me and even for you! Thanks once again and have a great day :)

• Upvote 1