Added new drops to:

- Zaken

- Queen Ant

- Orfen

- Core

NOTICE: epic jewelry drop chance is still retail

Drops like:

EWS/EAS/EWA/EAA/LS/BOG all in random amounts

The server is running on Java, I am selling L2OFF services and believe me this is not L2OFF at all. A moderator is required to change his topic title, it fools people around with his fake title.

Nothing personal with your server, good luck and have fun, but edit your title into L2J because this is what it is.

Edited by Blackhive

I.ve tested this server also and after 3 years in l2off i can tell you for sure that this one has l2off files , textures work perfect stop talk crap and make bad advertise ..you entered and did 2 battle heals and started to talk ...next time test important things like balance , textures, skills chance , delay and so on...but nowadays 2 many pro players everywhere...be decent and stop talk sh1t about some1else work..

Good job for the project , hope for a more active community.

Good luck and join this server it is worth it if you ask me ! 

Best regards ! 

5 minutes ago, Brutall said:

I.ve tested this server also and after 3 years in l2off i can tell you for sure that this one has l2off files , textures work perfect stop talk crap and make bad advertise ..you entered and did 2 battle heals and started to talk ...next time test important things like balance , textures, skills chance , delay

for sure bcs of those things u found its l2off ;D

You played only java servers and now you tell me how they should be or what ? Go and play on java files better . You dont even know how all thigs are supposed to be but you talk. Funny , another pro java player with opinions...gtfo

you talk crap cause you asked for smth and admin did not gived you ...stop troll this you idiot ! no1 believes you...i know if i had a problem admin fix it ..and that.s it ...dont talk sh1t and be a fail kid !

18 hours ago, Blackhive said:

The server is running on Java, I am selling L2OFF services and believe me this is not L2OFF at all. A moderator is required to change his topic title, it fools people around with his fake title.

Nothing personal with your server, good luck and have fun, but edit your title into L2J because this is what it is.

You are not even a high class developer, and i know what i am talking about trust me, we are programmers

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 4:34 PM, BigGreen said:

Well, I don't want to say bad things cause I know the guy, but to bad it went wrong. Hope that next project you won't fail like this. Good luck.

We will try to bring everyone back and even more :)

In case server will stand up with 0 online we can wipe and reopen ( i will do this just in case server dies totally )

On 10/27/2017 at 9:19 AM, Play-Zone said:

You are not even a high class developer, and i know what i am talking about trust me, we are programmers

Literally laughed my ass off.
If you are "high class" programmer, why do you lie about server platform? It's L2j obviously...  
By not even logging in I can already tell...

Special Click Shift option on monsters
-> show monsters stats
-> show monsters droplist (icon/item name/chance/amount) 

Even more... autoreg? :D Yes it is possible to make it, but it would take looooooots of time and it's extender level stuff.

Then, I connected to your server... to doublecheck if it's really L2j... and guess what? :)

Newbie tutorial quest is working like on every Java (no delays between player actions), you can sit and talk with NPCs...
Do you need more proofs? :>

Mods, please finally change this thread name not to mistake community anymore.

Edited by Griunvaldas

1 hour ago, Griunvaldas said:

Literally laughed my ass off.
If you are "high class" programmer, why do you lie about server platform? It's L2j obviously...  
By not even logging in I can already tell...

Special Click Shift option on monsters
-> show monsters stats
-> show monsters droplist (icon/item name/chance/amount) 

Even more... autoreg? :D Yes it is possible to make it, but it would take looooooots of time and it's extender level stuff.

Then, I connected to your server... to doublecheck if it's really L2j... and guess what? :)

Newbie tutorial quest is working like on every Java (no delays between player actions), you can sit and talk with NPCs...
Do you need more proofs? :>

Mods, please finally change this thread name not to mistake community anymore.

If you have 0 knowledge about, just stay back.

3 minutes ago, Play-Zone said:

If you have 0 knowledge about, just stay back.

Prove to everyone that things I wrote there is not true.

If you prove your server is L2OFF, I will leave this forum for good.

Let's begin :D 

I myself work with L2off so I know how it looks and what to expect from it. You just better say the truth. Even your .online command output is like in L2j :D

Edited by Griunvaldas

1 minute ago, Griunvaldas said:

Prove to everyone that things I wrote there is not true.

If you prove your server is L2OFF, I will leave this forum for good.

Let's begin :D 

I have nothing to prove to you, you can join and play and ask players which are actually playing