forum is bad

GLO

Let me make this clear.

Each server which uses smartguard has to be avoided by players.

Each server which uses spambots of any kind (forum spams/server spams/annoying ads in forums) has to be avoided.

You already ended up having a maxcheaters forum advertising antibots.Dont sht on spam.Fuck off

3 hours ago, aVVe said:

My fucking god...Maxtor has some serious problems...
He doesnt give a fuck on a lvl over 9000. Don't want to fix the forum, but running another advertisement system - by PM's.

WTF is wrong with You?! http://prntscr.com/h03qyq

This forum is pure shit.

It's not maxtor i think cause i didn't get that, i think it's a member who sends pms to users here.

btw 3rd or 4th day i'm waiting for him to fix these things xd

He doesnt give a shit.

And if it's a user adverising like that, then Maxtor should do something about it...

Oh wait...

He doesnt give a shit.

Ah profiles look cool now :)

btw. could we get the old 'view unread content you have posted in' -kind of button back? Just one press and you see the replies to your old posts?

There are tons of other problems. Better keep on fixing forum, because You might need to unban a loooot of ppl if You screw this up to still have at least few users here...

Most important - fix the fucking search engine already. Ppl can't find shits. No one will give You a medal for adding flags and emots to the profile feed.

BTW: Nice to see You trying to care a bit again.

7 hours ago, aVVe said:

There are tons of other problems. Better keep on fixing forum, because You might need to unban a loooot of ppl if You screw this up to still have at least few users here...

Most important - fix the fucking search engine already. Ppl can't find shits. No one will give You a medal for adding flags and emots to the profile feed.

BTW: Nice to see You trying to care a bit again.

"fix the fucking search engine already. Ppl can't find shits." < TRUE!
It will return only L2 private servers when you want to search for smth... :))  

4 hours ago, Irelia#1 said:

It will return only L2 private servers when you want to search for smth... :))  

It's a feature! 

well you can already notice activity across forum dropped to 0,

the only topics nowadays are interlude/h5 shits spamming with openings each few days.

So i can understand why he doesn't devote lot of time here and just late it fade