LF MID H5 SERVER PLEASE!!

KouKou

3 hours ago, zavior said:

when some bastard ddos l2mxc server didnt go down just some players lags so much and after 1hour server was offline to resolve the problem admin fix ddos and now is the top 1 h5 server arround 

kid serious go and google the DDos attack how is working and then post again....server is down BUT still 456 ppl on :D :D :D :D...cmon super server!!! how do you do this ???

top 1 h5 server around??? it seems that you have never played L2 before...so ok

gl and keeping playing pacman in maxcheaters servers...

pay more and make them more rich.... DONATE FTW !!!!!

Best reg(T)ards :D :D

Edited by nemesis21

On 4/10/2017 at 10:35 PM, zavior said:

the best mid rate server arround alot of old players remendy clan Pure clan DarkEmpire +++

remedy cries, DarkEmpire +++ cries more

how much euros or ingame items did they give you to advertise them ????

thug life man....and the sun is rising...

My best retardings :D :D

when i ddos all big servers in past l2eoa/l2courage/l2pow/averia and all big server i ddos hopzone too to remove l2pow from his site  you played tetris also who is top 1? lionna with stolen files from tales? and his last changelogs was in 2k15? he add in donate shop olympiad points! L2 MxC are no donate only level ups and accesories and premium account retard 

13 hours ago, zavior said:

when i ddos all big servers in past l2eoa/l2courage/l2pow/averia and all big server i ddos hopzone too to remove l2pow from his site  you played tetris also who is top 1? lionna with stolen files from tales? and his last changelogs was in 2k15? he add in donate shop olympiad points! L2 MxC are no donate only level ups and accesories and premium account retard 

i played in MXC but was disappointed...every donate is donate....and the 3k online you mentioned above is not real....max online 600 real ppl maybe...

DDos attack and site wrote 456 ppl on ???everybody saw this.... cmon buddy you really believe this ??? and dont tell me abouts lags bla bla bla..

anyway i dont want to blame or flame but its a BIG WASTE OF TIME this server...

Have a nice day

waste of time? for you what server is perfect? lionna ? with donate for oly points and free items? or mxc with some donations and more active ppl in lionna mous use phantom players and online says 19k and you say for 450 in mxc? 

• 4 months later...