error in db

mutant3x

Question

could someone help me comn this error ?? I created a table to know if it would stop the error, but still it did not stop .. does anyone have any idea how to fix it? .. Note: it appears when soon in the lineage

ZYacjBI.png

9 answers to this question

On 9/9/2017 at 11:27 PM, mutant3x said:

I'm new to this, can anyone tell me the way to fix this ?? I know it does not exist I just do not know how to do it

dont fix. just change pack xD

use acis

On 9/9/2017 at 10:27 PM, mutant3x said:

I'm new to this, can anyone tell me the way to fix this ?? I know it does not exist I just do not know how to do it

Oh you got the solution bro, why can't you see it :)

||

\/

On 9/9/2017 at 9:51 PM, SweeTs said:

Character, not characters. Plus, unclossed connection. 

Even if you create the table with empty content wrong, missing columns you will most likely end up with errors. Simply gotta create proper SQL by checking the source, load process. Else, remove it from source the loading part. 

On 12/09/2017 at 2:57 AM, SweeTs said:

Mesmo se você criar a tabela com conteúdo vazio errado, as colunas que faltam provavelmente irão acabar com erros. Simplesmente tem que criar o SQL adequado, verificando o processo de origem e carregamento. Caso contrário, remova-o da fonte da parte de carregamento. 

I created the table and made the errors stop only the problem of the java continues.

You just hide the error. Once you use the feature related to that, you will end up with error, again. Otherwise ignore. L2PcInstance, line 16844, as error says, you have an unclosed connection.. Go to that line / method and add close.