Dheva

funny how u say you have 500 ppl on yet the solo pvp zone is always EMPTY, and the mass pvp zone has sometimes 1 full party with healer and 2 3 people running around. giran looks like a ghost town except for the afk chars with strange names and unenchanted equip. *crickets*

On 20/9/2017 at 6:13 PM, Blue305 said:

funny how u say you have 500 ppl on yet the solo pvp zone is always EMPTY, and the mass pvp zone has sometimes 1 full party with healer and 2 3 people running around. giran looks like a ghost town except for the afk chars with strange names and unenchanted equip. *crickets*

That's kinda unreal

If you join events, there is real time online counter of partecipating people on it

If you go to Epics events there is real time counter of people inside the zone

Even now at 04:00 AM PVP zone is full of people, i can undestand the hate but try to redimensionate your words in order to make them at last a bit real ;)

4 hours ago, Dheva said:

That's kinda unreal

If you join events, there is real time online counter of partecipating people on it

If you go to Epics events there is real time counter of people inside the zone

Even now at 04:00 AM PVP zone is full of people, i can undestand the hate but try to redimensionate your words in order to make them at last a bit real ;)

its sad to see that u actually put time in writing all of those lies..  good luck :)

also, on this lolserver, you can't get any passive augment, u have to buy it with donation coins. spend 430 top grade lifestones yesterday, and all i got was active or chance augments. how desperate do u have to be to remove a feauture of the game just to get more money? ridiculous 

1 hour ago, Blue305 said:

also, on this lolserver, you can't get any passive augment, u have to buy it with donation coins. spend 430 top grade lifestones yesterday, and all i got was active or chance augments. how desperate do u have to be to remove a feauture of the game just to get more money? ridiculous 

got passive matk on my sacredium with 150ls.

1 hour ago, kavvadi said:

got passive matk on my sacredium with 150ls.

mate i've used 430 top lifestones and not even 1 passive augment. doesnt matter which one, not even one, just Actives and Chance augments. its clearly edited, u can tell me whatever u want. cheers 

33 minutes ago, Dheva said:

Well server is going great

u added special reward to events and u get 50 participants thats not great.

btw same maps on tvt for 2 years now, r u trolling?

better explain these https://forum.l2devil.ws/threads/general-balance-changes.87/

heawy armor penalty :D what the actual fuck is this server

your server dev probably never played l2  or have no idea what hes doing

Unfortunatelly far back from my expectations...Fake online numbers.600 ppl on and 5 ppl in pvp zone.Sometimes none pvp.Clearly server made for donation packs.Whoever donated in this server is rly desperate in life.Im sory to say that.L2Global was much better in PVP zones,L2Rampage top in front of L2Devil.Normal players cant have top items.Never.Only if they donate.Augments are restricted.You cant have top augment.Only if you donate.Titans hit for 20k,PKs with bland hit you for 10-15k,daggers backstub you for 12-15k,mages dissapear from server.In pvp zone you will find 60% daggers,20% duelists and the rest 20% kamaels and other fightters.I have to admit that devs and the rest of the stuff are gentle and polite.But hey...We didnt came here to make friends or tea parties....We wonna pvp..Bye bye...

On 10/7/2017 at 12:59 PM, bebobdelux said:

Unfortunatelly far back from my expectations...Fake online numbers.600 ppl on and 5 ppl in pvp zone.Sometimes none pvp.Clearly server made for donation packs.Whoever donated in this server is rly desperate in life.Im sory to say that.L2Global was much better in PVP zones,L2Rampage top in front of L2Devil.Normal players cant have top items.Never.Only if they donate.Augments are restricted.You cant have top augment.Only if you donate.Titans hit for 20k,PKs with bland hit you for 10-15k,daggers backstub you for 12-15k,mages dissapear from server.In pvp zone you will find 60% daggers,20% duelists and the rest 20% kamaels and other fightters.I have to admit that devs and the rest of the stuff are gentle and polite.But hey...We didnt came here to make friends or tea parties....We wonna pvp..Bye bye...

agree

https://forum.l2devil.ws/threads/update-10-10-2017.289/#post-4938

Update 10/10/2017

Use updater to see all items!

Store

• Removed Mounts from Store
  • Decreased price of Skill Skins, Dragon Skins, and Dragon Soulshots
  • Players who bought them will get a refund of the difference in price in Devil Coins

Skins

• Added Exclusive Skin - Cat (Suit)
  • Added Special Skin - Kain Dual Sword, Kain Sword, Kain Rapier
  • Added Special Skin - Tauti Stormer, Tauti Singer, Tauti Crusher, Tauti Avenger, Tauti Caster
  • Added Limited Edition - Bloody Infinity weapon skins
  • Added Radiant Cloaks (Cloak of Light, Cloak of Darkness, Cloak of Radiant Light, Cloak of Cold Darkness)

PvP Zone

• Chance to drop Herbs in Solo PvP Zone balanced
  • Added Time Left for zone rotation
  • Added ranking when PvP Zone ends
  • 1st, 2nd, 3rd place in ranking on PvP Zone end get Badge of Victory items
  • Badge of Victory exchanges:
  • Bloody Infinity skin box
  • Radiant Cloaks
  • Temporal Hero (1h)

Daily Quests

• Added Daily Quests with Adena, Golden Apiga, and Daily Quest Certification rewards
  • Daily Quests are given once every 24h and are selected randomly
  • You can cancel one Daily Quest per 24h and you will get another random Daily Quest assigned
  • Maximum Daily Quests active at once: 3
  • Examples
  • Get 50 Kills with any class
  • Get 10 kills with a Dagger class in PvP Zone
  • Get 10 kills with a Warrior class in Solo PvP Zone
  • Get 25 assists with a Knight class in Mass PvP Zone
  • Play 3 Automated Event with a Wizard class
  • Daily Quest Certification exchanges:
  • Giant's Codex Mastery
  • Clan Reputation Points
  • Superior Skin Box
  • Mount Egg (contains random Mount)
  • Premium Key

https://forum.l2devil.ws/threads/update-12-10-2017.296/

Hotfixes

Fixed a bug that made Daily Quests of the type "Get Assists" not progress.
Fixed a bug that gave Kamael classes Daily Quests for Mage/Dagger/Tank classes.
Removed Bloody Infinity Weapons from Premium Box.

Features

Added Killing Spree Sounds, you can activate them on the Community Board. Account -> Sounds -> Killing Spree Announcer.

edit: balance changes to balance topic