high five [L2J] L2Stars

l2_stars_eu

11 hours ago, l2_stars_eu said:

I love you too my star :o* 

Ty m8

Maybe if u do adversite (i mean real adversite, and no send mail to all ex-players), and u log in server not only for donations, u can do smt with serverxd

Edited by Anitah2

On 6/9/2017 at 10:24 AM, Bladeof said:

oooo you can show source code from html you are PRO my brother :D . Every server is copy and paste.

+1 every retard server is copy from another....

• 2 weeks later...

fix the cost of the premium account or no1 will have it....

you are more expensive even from official Eu man ----> Premium Account for Official Eu

L2Stars PA ----> L2Stars Premium Account

For Gods shake dont be so greedy....

Edited by nemesis21

The only thing that i do not understand is why you copied the name.

I know you already open few servers since few years ago, but the original L2Stars was on start of Mid rate servers, after l2-ah.net. 

The server was owned by me and Alex and that server really had good reviews, and not a single fight regarding corruption and things like these. It's a shame that now l2stars is associated to coruption/donations/greedy server.

I am sure old players knows what i am talking about and also you, the owner of it.

4 hours ago, AndreiD said:

The server was owned by me and Alex and that server really had good reviews, and not a single fight regarding corruption and things like these. It's a shame that now l2stars is associated to coruption/donations/greedy server.

same thing now doing alex, so what? ;D 

I was not talking about that Alex ( aka Mouse ). I was talking about Alex which i had some projects which maybe they were not the best but there weren't any corruptions discussions because we did not had such thing: L2Evolution, L2Pharos, L2Stars

2 hours ago, AndreiD said:

I was not talking about that Alex ( aka Mouse ). I was talking about Alex which i had some projects which maybe they were not the best but there weren't any corruptions discussions because we did not had such thing: L2Evolution, L2Pharos, L2Stars

aaaa sry, yea pharos was one of best server, i was playing there first time h5

• 4 weeks later...
  • Vision changed the title to [L2J] L2Stars