Sign in to follow this  
baksteen

[R/cc] Boostright Thread Design

6 posts in this topic

xDrac    2

That's pretty nice!

I like the little animations in between and that they are so subtle so it doesn't really distract from the main content.

Thing about large images like these, especially with .gifs is that they take much longer to load though, so people with really bad internet would probably take a little to fully load it. 

But appearance-wise I don't think there's much to complain about :) (maybe little things like using white font instead of black on a wood texture or working a bit on line-height but that's really minor)

baksteen    3
3 hours ago, xDrac said:

That's pretty nice!

I like the little animations in between and that they are so subtle so it doesn't really distract from the main content.

Thing about large images like these, especially with .gifs is that they take much longer to load though, so people with really bad internet would probably take a little to fully load it. 

But appearance-wise I don't think there's much to complain about :) (maybe little things like using white font instead of black on a wood texture or working a bit on line-height but that's really minor)

Thanks man. I really appreciate your kind words :)