How Much Ram And Cpu For 200 Players

building a server is not tha difficult there is plenty guides..

so you want to thing that you are even good but not none is good enought everytime someone else is better than you..

about feedback how you thing we have become partners with baggos?he bought from me before some months from this project so i dont need to explain you nothing..

ant btw i have starter with l2j at 2015 and you maybe some years before...explain me : how its possible to still noob after so much years?

Blablabla blablabla blablabla blabla bla blablabla blablabla blablabla

Also noob? Add me on skype and we see who is noob kiddo come on i dare you. 

Ps. dat english "how is possible to still noob.. " 35 years old with 2 kids not able to learn propper eng?

why do you argue with this greek subhuman?

he's here just to find new victims for another 50 euro, also typical lowlife in desperate need to argue over nothing important.

The guy who hate greeks yet he is in a greek forum. Your life is more ironic than your mother's who gave birth on you

stap hating access, hes good boy

I don't hate him, he is a 35 yo with 2 kids, i feel pitty for him, he must feed them :/

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

You made me 11 years older..

I don't give a fuck you remind me alextoti. come on bitch add me on skype and we use teamviewer to do 2-3 codes. 

I'm not veteran in java but judging by the codes in your l2jnetfailer project you suck a bit harder

Also 24 years old with kids, what a responsible person you're. Rolf

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

I don't give a fuck you remind me alextoti. come on bitch add me on skype and we use teamviewer to do 2-3 codes. 

I'm not veteran in java but judging by the codes in your l2jnetfailer project you suck a bit harder

Also 24 years old with kids, what a responsible person you're. Rolf

Who cares about you i dont need to make any code to show you something..

Who cares about you i dont need to make any code to show you something..

You do since u respond :) sit on that kid

no hate, just making sure everyone's wallet is safe when he's around XD

You can't affect me how many times i'll tell you this? Tell me again why u are in a greek forum ? Greeks rape your family?  :-[

To make marketplace topic and sell his stupid anti-bot protections and claim that is good while 10 guys bellow posted photo
of bypass it in just 10 minute?

first of all you talk for what happened before 2 months +- and is not for 10 minute is about 4-5 hours as i remember from server log

and is not stable bypass , after first bypass need 5-10 minute from trys for 1 correct join

but after that many have try without correct results and i don't talk for 1-2 trys i talk for 6-7 hours with trys

and that happen on all protections so don't flame more about for what happen before 2 months

first of all you talk for what happened before 2 months +- and is not for 10 minute is about 4-5 hours as i remember from server log

and is not stable bypass , after first bypass need 5-10 minute from trys for 1 correct join

but after that many have try without correct results and i don't talk for 1-2 trys i talk for 6-7 hours with trys

and that happen on all protections so don't flame more about for what happen before 2 months

^ ^ 

when a 50yo retard trying to speak english

your english is more retarded than mine.. 

^ ^ 

Be carefull you dont want to have a war with him..its not 50 and he is very smart for you and others..

Peace

Don't guote me when i talk to reborn12 plz.

^ ^ 

So what? he might not know eng so what?

Be carefull you dont want to have a war with him..its not 50 and he is very smart for you and others..

Peace

Lick more

I think this topic must be locked as it is attract retards. 

:jew:

You're bad