How Much Ram And Cpu For 200 Players

Yes dont spam..2nd warn

You mad sister? Go warn your family no me. 

I accept warns from staff only no from a guy who got gold member for nothing and pretend to be good person

You mad sister? Go warn your family no me. 

I accept warns from staff only no from a guy who got gold member for nothing and pretend to be good person

Wasch your mouth before speak about my family...

And im staff too so dont be so mad sister..

Wasch your mouth before speak about my family...

And im staff too so dont be so mad sister..

I can't "Wasch" my mouth because there is no such a word. Before you say to anyone what to do or how to act make sure

to check first the reason that trigger this reaction. In this situation the trigger is you. 

Again who are you to warn me? a 35 years who sit 15 hours a day in maxcheaters and think he can write a line of code?

Oh i forgot how you got ur gold membership, all those shares and support you offer 3 years now :'( 

NOP

I can't "Wasch" my mouth because there is no such a word. Before you say to anyone what to do or how to act make sure

to check first the reason that trigger this reaction. In this situation the trigger is you. 

Again who are you to warn me? a 35 years who sit 15 hours a day in maxcheaters and think he can write a line of code?

Oh i forgot how you got ur gold membership, all those shares and support you offer 3 years now :'( 

NOP

At least im not retard and kid like you..you mad sister? And true i have mixed with german this word...and ofc i didnt made any bugged share like you and support like give me 5 euro because i have too much clients and ends ups with a half code and nothing more...

Im not the one who someone made a topic for me..or 3-4 topics for scams i cant remember right now was too much..i cant understand why mods let you in this forum to spam like a kid..

At least im not retard and kid like you..you mad sister? And true i have mixed with german this word...and ofc i didnt made any bugged share like you and support like give me 5 euro because i have too much clients and ends ups with a half code and nothing more...

Im not the one who someone made a topic for me..or 3-4 topics for scams i cant remember right now was too much..i cant understand why mods let you in this forum to spam like a kid..

What a silly kid you're the code i wrote wasn't even a decent code cause i didn't care, when someone cry for the money and reduce it and no want pay at least 50% but pay 30% or so

obviously you won't put effort. It's clear logic kid. The happiest developers are those who get decent money no 5 euro for code. Unless you live in Bulgary where u buy a car with 5 euro.

True i had bad moments as many people but this doesnt undo that you cant even reach 1% of the guides/tuts/shares i did cause you suddedly appear few months ago out of nowhere as gold member.

You think i care for the scam? This is a forum obviously if someone post something for someone else all forum will enter to see and comment and write shitty stuff. You think i care? Tell me u think i do care?

If i did care i would make new account give 10 euro and buy VIP and make a topic but i dont :'( 

And again i ask you a question why a useless kid like you is "gold member" ? Whats the point? To make marketplace topic and sell his stupid anti-bot protections and claim that is good while 10 guys bellow posted photo

of bypass it in just 10 minute? You're a the biggest loser i ever met. I saw ur damn project u make a frozen with all shitty shared stuff u found rolf. 

So damn noob you're yet u got good friends and connections nothing more kid, please entertain me more and try insult me plzz

PS. since the 35 year old loser without job hurts you, i'll repeat it. 35 years old with kids and no job who spend all his time in maxc Rolf

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

What a silly kid you're the code i wrote wasn't even a decent code cause i didn't care, when someone cry for the money and reduce it and no want pay at least 50% but pay 30% or so

obviously you won't put effort. It's clear logic kid. The happiest developers are those who get decent money no 5 euro for code. Unless you live in Bulgary where u buy a car with 5 euro.

True i had bad moments as many people but this doesnt undo that you cant even reach 1% of the guides/tuts/shares i did cause you suddedly appear few months ago out of nowhere as gold member.

You think i care for the scam? This is a forum obviously if someone post something for someone else all forum will enter to see and comment and write shitty stuff. You think i care? Tell me u think i do care?

If i did care i would make new account give 10 euro and buy VIP and make a topic but i dont :'( 

And again i ask you a question why a useless kid like you is "gold member" ? Whats the point? To make marketplace topic and sell his stupid anti-bot protections and claim that is good while 10 guys bellow posted photo

of bypass it in just 10 minute? You're a the biggest loser i ever met. I saw ur damn project u make a frozen with all shitty shared stuff u found rolf. 

So damn noob you're yet u got good friends and connections nothing more kid, please entertain me more and try insult me plzz

PS. since the 35 year old loser without job hurts you, i'll repeat it. 35 years old with kids and no job who spend all his time in maxc Rolf

i cant stop laughing after hearing all these seriously.. you dont have the smallest idea what a person can do.. cause ur limited to ur SPECIAL vision ... This is 2k17 no1 is using frozen seriously anymore and sth more.. if u even had a spec of respect for others u probably wouldnt be treated like a sht u are..(any staff member can freely warn me for this) u are just a kid whose best thing is scamming and making shtty codes and giving the excuse i didnt get paid well for it.. atleast reborn has 20-30 times more knowledge in this matter than you.. so go back to ur cave little sh@@ . and about you complaining about his rank ofc he would get it.. he was useful instead of you.. nothing more to say haters gonna hate its natural since u are overly jealous.. bb

i cant stop laughing after hearing all these seriously.. you dont have the smallest idea what a person can do.. cause ur limited to ur SPECIAL vision ... This is 2k17 no1 is using frozen seriously anymore and sth more.. if u even had a spec of respect for others u probably wouldnt be treated like a sht u are..(any staff member can freely warn me for this) u are just a kid whose best thing is scamming and making shtty codes and giving the excuse i didnt get paid well for it.. atleast reborn has 20-30 times more knowledge in this matter than you.. so go back to ur cave little sh@@ . and about you complaining about his rank ofc he would get it.. he was useful instead of you.. nothing more to say haters gonna hate its natural since u are overly jealous.. bb

awww how i'm supposed to sleep after reading this? You destroyed my mood and my dreams :'( 

I never though a pixel over internet can affect me so deeply  :-[  Now i'm very sad. I go watch youtube for few minutes to forget

how sad person i am :'(

gIUsnF0.png

The irony itself

At 2015 i had open a topic before yours you thing that one video how to compile and how to put a code is a much you did only this?omg i can make videos like this every 5 minutes...about antibot at least one month i didnt see any bypass because is hard to bypass and blocks all..

So if you dont have the knowledge to bypass it dont speak at all..because with others balls you cant speak in your bored life hidden in your computer..

And i never used frozen and i can proof this too..

I got my project based on acis and i got at least my self 20 revisions with fixes and 3 with all my custom mods..you mad sister?

At 2015 i had open a topic before yours you thing that one video how to compile and how to put a code is a much you did only this?omg i can make videos like this every 5 minutes...about antibot at least one month i didnt see any bypass because is hard to bypass and blocks all..

So if you dont have the knowledge to bypass it dont speak at all..because with others balls you cant speak in your bored life hidden in your computer..

And i never used frozen and i can proof this too..

I got my project based on acis and i got at least my self 20 revisions with fixes and 3 with all my custom mods..you mad sister?

Before yours? Cause my videos are from 2013 you kiddo :D

5ZuFPuG.png

You just pwned your own self

Also let's no talk how u get ur feedbacks..

CqoM7WP.png

Seriously? Your project's partner bough codes from you? Biggest fake story ever !

you are probably blind and didnt see the first learning experience.. hmm so dumb and stupid.. just like a 10yo

I'm 9 years old please don't add me +1 year. Since you're learning why u here to judge others? Crawl back to your learning session.

Before yours? Cause my videos are from 2013 you kiddo :D

5ZuFPuG.png

You just pwned your own self

Also let's no talk how u get ur feedbacks..

CqoM7WP.png

Seriously? Your project's partner bough codes from you? Biggest fake story ever !

building a server is not tha difficult there is plenty guides..

so you want to thing that you are even good but not none is good enought everytime someone else is better than you..

about feedback how you thing we have become partners with baggos?he bought from me before some months from this project so i dont need to explain you nothing..

ant btw i have starter with l2j at 2015 and you maybe some years before...explain me : how its possible to still noob after so much years?

Edited by Reborn12

why do you argue with this greek subhuman?

he's here just to find new victims for another 50 euro, also typical lowlife in desperate need to argue over nothing important.