How Much Ram And Cpu For 200 Players

I love how lineage 2 is a 2002 game back when max ram was 512 and the connection 64 kbps 

and nowadays we have SSD that transfer 3 GB per second connections like 20 mbps and CPU that can render in real time (same with GPU)

and people ask "what vps should i buy?"..

FML

I love how lineage 2 is a 2002 game back when max ram was 512 and the connection 64 kbps 

and nowadays we have SSD that transfer 3 GB per second connections like 20 mbps and CPU that can render in real time (same with GPU)

FML

I'm living in Serbia . I can even buy ddr1 still here . So my logic is to spend as much as my upload would support. Because if i buy something really good its wasting money cuz i would need to get server hosted after that point anyways. Ordered dual core 2.2ghz with 6 gigs of ram and 160gb hard for 40 euros . Kuddos :D 

I'm living in Serbia . I can even buy ddr1 still here . So my logic is to spend as much as my upload would support. Because if i buy something really good its wasting money cuz i would need to get server hosted after that point anyways. Ordered dual core 2.2ghz with 6 gigs of ram and 160gb hard for 40 euros . Kuddos :D

1. I dont care where you live, you gave useless information to me which i didnt ask.

2. What the above says.

4. You didn't notice i skiped number 3

5 You also didn't notice i wrote skipped with 1 p

6. You're now paying attention in grammar and numbers but you didn't see that i missed 1 fullstop at number 5

1. I dont care where you live, you gave useless information to me which i didnt ask.

2. What the above says.

4. You didn't notice i skiped number 3

5 You also didn't notice i wrote skipped with 1 p

6. You're now paying attention in grammar and numbers but you didn't see that i missed 1 fullstop at number 5

Keep up spaming..

He asked something if you want answer if not dont even reply..

First warn..

Keep up spaming..

He asked something if you want answer if not dont even reply..

First warn..

First warn on what? Go f  your self

Who you think you're? You were noone 4 months ago no shares no history no good reputation and suddedly u warn me? Cheap personality

Screw you and ur forum and ur gold member

No matter my actions, the support i gave on this forum u can't even reach it if u spend 33 centuries 

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

First warn on what? Go f  your self

Who you think you're? You were noone 4 months ago no shares no history no good reputation and suddedly u warn me? Cheap personality

Screw you and ur forum and ur gold member

No matter my actions, the support i gave on this forum u can't even reach it if u spend 33 centuries

Show some respect to others is nothing difficult..you cant as i can see so enought with you...

You make no sense. Information you gave me was useless as well "I love how lineage 2 is a 2002 game back when max ram was 512 and the connection 64 kbps 

Show some respect to others is nothing difficult..you cant as i can see so enought with you...

Nop,  dont ever say shit to me again like "i warn you", you're nothing higher than alextoti or anyone here. 

Just good connections and friends nothing more

You make no sense. Information you gave me was useless as well "I love how lineage 2 is a 2002 game back when max ram was 512 and the connection 64 kbps 

Rolf. You made my day

FML

1 October 2003

;( 

1 October 2003

;( 

:'( Lineage 2 was made back in 2002 by stalonka as First person shooter but NCSOFT stole the idea and changed the game to mmorpg.

And don't spam cause the Legendary PRO sophisticated Reborn44 will warn us both :o ROLF

:'( Lineage 2 was made back in 2002 by stalonka as First person shooter but NCSOFT stole the idea and changed the game to mmorpg.

And don't spam cause the Legendary PRO sophisticated Reborn44 will warn us both :o ROLF

Yes dont spam..2nd warn