Smartguard Event Code 61 When Lunching Sm Protected Server Clients

Horse

Hi there.

Recently, I've been trying to connect to some of the smart guard protected servers but everytime i did so I got this error(event code 61).

Some say it's an anti-virus releated thingy, that something blocks smartguard from installling/updating correctly.

However, I tried to  Reinstall the client, disable anti-virus (even disable windows firewall). Also, I tried this with 3 different computers and the result was always the same.

The only thing all three Pcs have in common is the internet connection. Could this be a modem releated issue? Or is there any fix solution to this problem?

P.S: The reason why I posted this here is becuase I was also thinking about buying this protection in the future, but having this problem on multiple PCs is a bit disheartening.

Edited by Horse

i've had that issue too in the past some antiviruses dont support game modes etc

change your antivirus to a better one that support game mode 

Dont play on SG servers.boycott every stupid antibot.

This mentally challenged community,instead of paying for better packs,it pays for antibot while using shared one.

Maxcheaters ended up maxantiboters.

Besides SG is a scam.There are undenyable proofs posted in here.

Edited by bravetobe

Dont play on SG servers.boycott every stupid antibot.

This mentally challenged community,instead of paying for better packs,it pays for antibot while using shared one.

Maxcheaters ended up maxantiboters.

Besides SG is a scam.There are undenyable proofs posted in here.

Do not use smartguard ?, Ok, how to match or improve the protection that SM offers us?