Voicedcommandhandler

criss22

Question

What's wrong with you? You cant even read the damn rules? Edit your post and do not make double triple etc posts , otherwise you will be punished.

Another one, You have to print or atleast c/p what the error is saying to help you , we cant smell our nails

onTopic:  Remove-Add again the code that reborn gave you carefully ....

Are you retard or something? You literally fill 1 page with your own comments and took you 4 comments to tell us what is ur problem.

A person who go online and says on a forum "help i need help" and when people ask whats the problem he respond "help, helpwith my problem" it's simply out of his mind.

Posted Today, 07:45 PM
Posted Today, 07:55 PM

seriously now? We warned you LOL.... 

Try to understand how the hell is working... 'player' is red so player does not exist at all... 1 line after that you can see 'activeChar' .... 

replace the damn player to activeChar . Somewhere you should have 2nd Player instance to check the block just LOOk...

We all started from 0 bro. But the thing is when you need help for something just post the damn error as detailed as you can ... With that way you will get faster your answer you looking for... 

Edited by melron

gameserver -> network -> clientpackets -> Say2.java -> line: ~140

if (_text.equalsIgnoreCase(".online"))
{
activeChar.sendMessage("Players online: " + World.getInstance().getPlayers().size());
return;
}

-> Ctrl + Shift + o (to import the World class)

That's all you need to do in order to have the thing you want. Now about the voicecommand thing, i don't think you can understand what it does.

I believe it's better to make things simpler and easier so you can understand what you're actually doing and how it works.

Thank you  IpotoniC !

Now i will check if it`s work..i config how i know and when i type anything in chat it's typing twice and command .online doesn't work.

(And yes..i am newbie and i don;t understand some variables in Java)

[i am too stupid for this game..and i know that...but who born learned?..Thx all)

Edited by criss22

Thank you  IpotoniC !

Now i will check if it`s work..i config how i know and when i type anything in chat it's typing twice and command .online doesn't work.

(And yes..i am newbie and i don;t understand some variables in Java)

We are all newbies but in case we have a problem we don't spam and asking for help without giving information about our error

this part

{
	if (!BlockList.isBlocked(player, activeChar))
		player.sendPacket(cs);
} 

needs to be

for (Player player : activeChar.getKnownTypeInRadius(Player.class, 1250))
{
	if (!BlockList.isBlocked(player, activeChar))
		player.sendPacket(cs);
} 

Hope you found your solution.

Edit: You are not stupid since you learning as we all do

Edited by melron

i think....is missing Player class...

Nothing is missing, Ipotonic & melron are just both damn noobs like you.

Player must be L2PcInstance. There is no Player class in aCis. 

Look the line under string command =" ";

The for copy from there and change the line with the errors with it..and delete it from there too..

You fucked up just nothing special and hard..