interlude [L2J] L2 Lifedrain World

Vilmis

post8.jpg
The New START: 26th January <span><strong><span style=❗"><span><strong><span style=❗"><span><strong><span style=❗">

⚠️ LifeDrain World - Interlude [x100] ❗❗❗
EVENTS + BONUS START.
BIGGEST UPDATES and FIXES like never before.

The Newest updates here:
Changelog #115 https://forum.lifedrain.net/index.php?board=2.0

[#] Poster EVENT (Win 60 Donate COINS)https://forum.lifedrain.net/index.php?topic=467.0#top
[#] Clan EVENT (Win 100 Donate COINS): https://forum.lifedrain.net/index.php?topic=264.0#top

Announcement (More info about START):
https://forum.lifedrain.net/index.php?topic=1129.0#top
https://www.lifedrain.net
Forum:
https://www.forum.lifedrain.net
Server info (Newest):
https://www.lifedrain.net/info

Edited by Vilmis
New start

• 4 weeks later...

Time pass, there are new editions but this server never changes. Always the same bugs and strangely overpowered characters.
* This time, few hours after server start random SPS with bw set + homu  killed Baium, Ember, Shax and Varka RB. Varka rb's were quick, it took him just 5-6 min to kill them all. It'd take more to get to them all by foot and he managed to kill them in that time. :D Regular player couldn' do it, but there are normal and 'better' players. :) There were couple people complaining about this action but admins don't care like they didnt in the past editions.
https://imgur.com/a/EzonX <- Screen with kills announcements.

There's also dark elf with Sorc sub who have 2k+ cast without malaria, but he said that he was just full buffed. I was fullbuffed too, still was much sloooooower.

* On server start I have created character, dwarf nicknamed OKI (Just like one of GM's friend who always plays on the server) just to make him angry. You know, first in, best dressed ;)
I was really surprised that 2h later I saw announcement that OKI <lel my char which was off> killed RB! It turned out that my character was removed just because GM's friend wanted this nick. Does it seem right? No corruption admins claims? Yeah, legit as fuk. But Admins still say he's just regular player.
On server website there's info who owns epics, enchanted weapons (but S+0 counts too somehow) and it shows that earlier mentioned guys owns Baium, but the guy OKI, put today DB+F, SB+F, HD+F, FB, Draco armor and AQ ring on Black Market (auction npc). Magic happened because these were not visible on website, like his account was not counted in ranking in any way. He didn't kill any high lvl RB so I wonder how he got these items ;) At moment of taking screen there was only S dual+0 visible on LifeDrain web enchant bookmark.
https://imgur.com/a/KDZvg

* RB glitching/Geodata

You can easily glitch some mobs so you don't take any damage. For example, step on rock near Barakiel and hit RB, she and guards will fly to you but because of the rock they won't be able to hit you = solo RB. The same applies to Golkonda and stairs. When I played there 1,5-2 years ago it was exactly the same, so it looks like they don't fix any bugs, just reopen each few weeks.

*Fake online

It's nowhere near to the one shown on server website. There are just few shops in Giran, maybe few players standing. Add to this some farmers etc and it will be maybe 70-150 max. Top1 pvp count=18, it says everything.

To sum up, spend there a day because I was just curious if Admins fixed something over the time that I wasn't there. The answer is negative, so I highly recommend all players to avoid this server because there are always admins friends playing (Greetings OKI and TurkHackTeam), who can do and get anything while other to struggle to get equipment. No bug fixing, almost empty server after just 24h.
I'll probably get banned for this post but even if one person save time because of this post it's fine. :)

Everyone knows this server is a troll and the GM is a major bullshitter.... he will always say that we are wrong and we don't know anything even if someone presents evidence against him same way Paponku did.

I wish the staff in maxcheaters would ban his server topics forever.

Hello guys!

13 hours ago, Paponku said:

Time pass, there are new editions but this server never changes. Always the same bugs and strangely overpowered characters.
* This time, few hours after server start random SPS with bw set + homu  killed Baium, Ember, Shax and Varka RB. Varka rb's were quick, it took him just 5-6 min to kill them all. It'd take more to get to them all by foot and he managed to kill them in that time. :D Regular player couldn' do it, but there are normal and 'better' players. :) There were couple people complaining about this action but admins don't care like they didnt in the past editions.

There's also dark elf with Sorc sub who have 2k+ cast without malaria, but he said that he was just full buffed. I was fullbuffed too, still was much sloooooower.

* On server start I have created character, dwarf nicknamed OKI (Just like one of GM's friend who always plays on the server) just to make him angry. You know, first in, best dressed ;)
I was really surprised that 2h later I saw announcement that OKI <lel my char which was off> killed RB! It turned out that my character was removed just because GM's friend wanted this nick. Does it seem right? No corruption admins claims? Yeah, legit as fuk. But Admins still say he's just regular player.
On server website there's info who owns epics, enchanted weapons (but S+0 counts too somehow) and it shows that earlier mentioned guys owns Baium, but the guy OKI, put today DB+F, SB+F, HD+F, FB, Draco armor and AQ ring on Black Market (auction npc). Magic happened because these were not visible on website, like his account was not counted in ranking in any way. He didn't kill any high lvl RB so I wonder how he got these items ;) At moment of taking screen there was only S dual+0 visible on LifeDrain web enchant bookmark.

* RB glitching/Geodata

You can easily glitch some mobs so you don't take any damage. For example, step on rock near Barakiel and hit RB, she and guards will fly to you but because of the rock they won't be able to hit you = solo RB. The same applies to Golkonda and stairs. When I played there 1,5-2 years ago it was exactly the same, so it looks like they don't fix any bugs, just reopen each few weeks.

*Fake online

It's nowhere near to the one shown on server website. There are just few shops in Giran, maybe few players standing. Add to this some farmers etc and it will be maybe 70-150 max. Top1 pvp count=18, it says everything.

To sum up, spend there a day because I was just curious if Admins fixed something over the time that I wasn't there. The answer is negative, so I highly recommend all players to avoid this server because there are always admins friends playing (Greetings OKI and TurkHackTeam), who can do and get anything while other to struggle to get equipment. No bug fixing, almost empty server after just 24h.
I'll probably get banned for this post but even if one person save time because of this post it's fine. :)

@Paponku said fucking true!
Only one thing I would change in that what he wrote is online.
It is not 70-150 but max 20-40.

Server totally corrupted, no sense to play.
I just wasted time.

Ban them forverer.
Cheers OKI, gecka and admins :)

On 2017-09-11 at 7:34 PM, dracula1991 said:

Gm friends clan get free items, corruption + bots everywhere :) waste of time

GM is not playing on the own server at all. We dont have a time for this... Corruption is not exit AT ALL. Who told you about that? Can you to prove it? It pissing me off when people speaks bullshits when they dont understand something then try explain it in the own way, but it is not  true.

On 2017-09-11 at 8:42 PM, Paponku said:

* RB glitching/Geodata

*Fake online

23h and you think its a corruption when server is already started 7h+? Ok, we have full buffs in buffer and too weak raid bosses and thats a reason, next time i will increase a power for all raid bosses... Besides, whats about geodata when mobs or bosses cant reach you. This „bug“ has many servers and thats why i created a protection of this, because raid bosses can teleport  you nearby them, but anyway i will do something more with this.  Also, guys, if you find an any bug you must report it, i cant to see a future or something like that, if you dont report to me i cant to know what kind of bug exists and i cant to fix it. All problems must go to me then only in this case i will can to fix it, guys. I make sure we dont have any secret donation or corruption. Did you see any screenshot? No...

On 2017-09-12 at 9:00 AM, snooper said:

Everyone knows this server is a troll and the GM is a major bullshitter.... he will always say that we are wrong and we don't know anything even if someone presents evidence against him same way Paponku did.

I wish the staff in maxcheaters would ban his server topics forever.

Ok, haters gonna hate, but can you tell me what you have in your head exactly? Because i never said it. If i wrong i accept it, but when people speaks about  corruption then i will never accept it, thats not exist in our server. If you think im wrong then prove it or just have something against us, otherwise is a lie.

9 hours ago, Vilmis said:

1. GM is not playing on the own server at all. We dont have a time for this... Corruption is not exit AT ALL. Who told you about that? Can you to prove it? It pissing me off when people speaks bullshits when they dont understand something then try explain it in the own way, but it is not  true.

2. 23h and you think its a corruption when server is already started 7h+? Ok, we have full buffs in buffer and too weak raid bosses and thats a reason, next time i will increase a power for all raid bosses... Besides, whats about geodata when mobs or bosses cant reach you. This „bug“ has many servers and thats why i created a protection of this, because raid bosses can teleport  you nearby them, but anyway i will do something more with this.  Also, guys, if you find an any bug you must report it, i cant to see a future or something like that, if you dont report to me i cant to know what kind of bug exists and i cant to fix it. All problems must go to me then only in this case i will can to fix it, guys. I make sure we dont have any secret donation or corruption. Did you see any screenshot? No...

3. Ok, haters gonna hate, but can you tell me what you have in your head exactly? Because i never said it. If i wrong i accept it, but when people speaks about  corruption then i will never accept it, thats not exist in our server. If you think im wrong then prove it or just have something against us, otherwise is a lie.

1. Chill, no corruption but S grade items  on Black Market that aren't shown on website (like all other S weapons and epic) are totally legit for you? This isn't corruption or secret donation in any way? Removing my character just because someone want nick? SPS with BW set and homu killing BAIUM and couple other high level raid boss solo is fine too? Even though some are weak you just can't solo RB with guards because there are too many of them = too much damage and instant death. But yeah, it's all correct for you. Sorc ('Cranium') with 2k+ cast on aura is legitimate also? Please, don't make it worse for yourself...

2.  The RB bug is there at least 1,5 year and it wasn't fixed across few editions that I skipped. No one reported? Weird! None GM ever checked how some people kill rb's - just being curious? Strange things! But as you mentioned you don't have time to play so maybe you also don't have enough time to properly work on the server... Psst, on most servers admins test a lot of thing before opening so they know what to fix. You claim to fix a lot of things, but except the rb teleport I couldn't find anything else and even this didn't work on all RB as you know.
By the way, your server is the only one where I played and could kill barakiel without getting a single hit, so if you could give some examples where I can find bugs like this I'd be thankfull because I would know where not to go.

3. You just did it. You skipped whole part of my post that you didn't want to comment and talk only about rb glitches. Skipping it is like confirmation. Scroll back to my post, look on second screenshot linked and then click on this link: http://www.lifedrain.net/  - You probably know the page. Click on Enchant option under Registration and show me, us where are the items that were put in Black Market by OKI? They dissapeared? Just please, don't tell me someone overenchanted them, so they crystalized. They weren't there when I took the screen.

After all of this you still claim that your server is not corrupted? That there are no boosted-characters? That there's no secret donation/items for friends? Prove me, us wrong! It's not about the bugs overall, its about how you, administation, help some players and you still try to convince everyone that they are wrong and you are the only one right. Don't expect players to stay on your server when you approve this kind of actions happening. Is it worth the couple euro each reopen? I doubt. If you want to make server for your friends like OKI then it's fine but then don't advertise it for other people, because they will require fair play game, not something similiar to what is happening on you server for 1,5 year at least.

You had a lot of chances, every reopen could be a lot better than previous but you still choose to have fun with friends and close server after two weeks. If you didn't get bored of it until now you probably never will and that's the most sad, but it's your life and your choices.

Edited by Paponku

14 hours ago, Paponku said:

1. Chill, no corruption but S grade items  on Black Market that aren't shown on website (like all other S weapons and epic) are totally legit for you? This isn't corruption or secret donation in any way? Removing my character just because someone want nick? SPS with BW set and homu killing BAIUM and couple other high level raid boss solo is fine too? Even though some are weak you just can't solo RB with guards because there are too many of them = too much damage and instant death. But yeah, it's all correct for you. Sorc ('Cranium') with 2k+ cast on aura is legitimate also? Please, don't make it worse for yourself...

2.  The RB bug is there at least 1,5 year and it wasn't fixed across few editions that I skipped. No one reported? Weird! None GM ever checked how some people kill rb's - just being curious? Strange things! But as you mentioned you don't have time to play so maybe you also don't have enough time to properly work on the server... Psst, on most servers admins test a lot of thing before opening so they know what to fix. You claim to fix a lot of things, but except the rb teleport I couldn't find anything else and even this didn't work on all RB as you know.
By the way, your server is the only one where I played and could kill barakiel without getting a single hit, so if you could give some examples where I can find bugs like this I'd be thankfull because I would know where not to go.

3. You just did it. You skipped whole part of my post that you didn't want to comment and talk only about rb glitches. Skipping it is like confirmation. Scroll back to my post, look on second screenshot linked and then click on this link: http://www.lifedrain.net/  - You probably know the page. Click on Enchant option under Registration and show me, us where are the items that were put in Black Market by OKI? They dissapeared? Just please, don't tell me someone overenchanted them, so they crystalized. They weren't there when I took the screen.

After all of this you still claim that your server is not corrupted? That there are no boosted-characters? That there's no secret donation/items for friends? Prove me, us wrong! It's not about the bugs overall, its about how you, administation, help some players and you still try to convince everyone that they are wrong and you are the only one right. Don't expect players to stay on your server when you approve this kind of actions happening. Is it worth the couple euro each reopen? I doubt. If you want to make server for your friends like OKI then it's fine but then don't advertise it for other people, because they will require fair play game, not something similiar to what is happening on you server for 1,5 year at least.

You had a lot of chances, every reopen could be a lot better than previous but you still choose to have fun with friends and close server after two weeks. If you didn't get bored of it until now you probably never will and that's the most sad, but it's your life and your choices.

srsly you're writing a lot of bullshits thats why i skipped many things. You wrote about 2 weeks of server and then wipe it was just 1 time, because we had very bad open and we did reopen.  In regular time our start being more than 1-2 month while not playing no one...

In simple you dont understand many things. You dont know how everything works and can not understand very well, because you are not an admin and i guess never bin. I'm  tired of this when i have to explain to each who doesnt understand and try to understand in his own way how he's thinking with many missing information about server and their programming/ config.

I already said about raid bosses and you again same sh*t repeating... 
What's about black market that was my bad, i forgot to clean up list from old start, but those an items didnt work, but you thought its corruption... What can i say in our server wipe is doing automatic and because of one mistake in automatic wipe file... it skipped table of black market (database) and some items left of black market.  I fixed this mistake and it won't be never again. But anyway why am i saying? Anyway you won't understand it.

Besides, most important thing - BOTS... Unfortunately, we have protection against that and its very similar to smartguard and works even better.  However doesnt matter how good it works, but every time when bot creator do updates, protection creator must do updates as well, otherwise bot will start working... Its like a crack for new software if you understand... So both sides are playing this game every time...

AND ABOUT CORRUPTION.... IT'S NOT F*CKING EXIST HERE! ;)

3 hours ago, Vilmis said:

What's about black market that was my bad, i forgot to clean up list from old start, but those an items didnt work, but you thought its corruption... What can i say in our server wipe is doing automatic and because of one mistake in automatic wipe file... it skipped table of black market (database) and some items left of black market.  I fixed this mistake and it won't be never again. 

One word. b u l l s h i t. Black market was empty on server start and the items appeared on second day. You are the type of guy who will lie until the end, so there's no point to keep this discussion going. EOT from me.

Vilmis,

If you were listen players of your server and takes conclusions from it, you could did nice server. But by your sentences I see that you think you are the smartest, the best and right is only your. Even it is your server, you should respect all players, or if you dont want to do this, make it only for choosen players.

According to that what was wrote before, I see people who comments it have their own expierence but unfortunable why all of these comments are same one? Zero comments supporting server, every of these just saying same thing. I can write only my expirence with server.

I wasnt playing here one-two times. So I think that I have a privigeles to say anything, comparing all seasons and taking conclusions.
You/your admins was lying not once time, even now I have screenshots with it.

Why dont you comment nothing about OKI player? Cause you know him really nice, as well as I know that he is not a normal player.
What you want talk about, what I know I can say, but I dont think that would be good for you.

So?
Cheers, 
Narciak

• 4 weeks later...