we are developing new web manager for Lineage II and I want to ask you if you are interested in it.
If yes, please give me some ideas what you like to see there.
Right now we are half way in finish and manager has this features:
- List all of your characters
- Current game progress to next level (% same as ingame)
- Stats of character (HP, MP, CP)
- Items in your inventory (+ images and name of item)
- Items in your warehouse(same as inventory)
- Clan if your character have one
- PvP statistic (other players can see it and for player with the most PvP kills is shiny trophy as reward - that means everybody will see you are the king of the server)
What we are planning to add?
- New map of available bosses and where they are
- Crafting feature (you will see what you need for item you select and what you already have for it in your inventory
- Teleporting(player can once per day teleport himself to selected city - this feature you will be able to turn on/off)
Please give me some ideas what could the manager do better