interlude [L2J] L2Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

15 hours ago, Celestine said:

very low community in your small eyes all this hate because administrators dont give u free items :D

@Lineage 2 Eola about malaria will be again on buffers?

my fan :D 

celestine u only exist on forums, i never see u in-game with epic char taking hero/castles/killing all.

Don't talk with me please.

6 hours ago, Nasif said:

my fan :D 

celestine u only exist on forums, i never see u in-game with epic char taking hero/castles/killing all.

Don't talk with me please.

u think im using name Celestine in-game? im your fan lol not even close every owner i contributed they tell me the best for you that u just ask for items :D

41 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

Are u fcking retarded or what?Seriously u want us to use an antibot that u have no idea what code runs exactly?

Is this a driver?Fuck off.

FV3KBvX.png

it's smartguard.

Also:

GMAwygX.png

tBH4z8d.png

and bunch of other stuff which i didnt read.

Thats the most retarded thing i have ever seen.Hopefully ppl will boycott that servers.

3 minutes ago, Celestine said:

it's smartguard.

Helow captain obvious.No sht sherlock.

On 8/10/2017 at 1:44 PM, Lineage 2 Eola said:

That's our anti bot protection, which allows users to NOT use any kind of software.

Most of the big servers now days uses smart guard.

Thank you.

So the antibot saves even the PMs?

I remember Elfocrash said something a similar idea.... LOL.

Anyway,the whole situation shows how stupid u are.

Its AT LEAST unprofessional to force people using a driver (I guess thats a driver) when u have no idea about the source even as a server owner.People pretty use  malware (thats what it is actually when u get our whole input and saving it) and they are forced to or else they wont play the game.What a beatiful idea!

How is this thing allowed anyway?

Sadly i wont even bother reporting or even creating a topic about it.Its funny that even Akumu said that Smartguard was detected as malware from AVs...

Nothing more to say.Try to milk ur players for a while.Then procceed to reopen.Money > "professionalism" + morals

4 pages of text.I guess nobody reads it but i m pretty sure that u even trade that data with companies or anyone who is willing to pay for that.What a cunt.

Edited by bravetobe