Would You Play That?

Would you play an Interlude server with these features as the main enchant system? Talking for easy leveling up server, propably 300x.

-Safe 3

-Max 8 

Normal scroll 20% (On fail , item is crystalized)

Blessed scroll 40% ( On fail , item's enchant is setted to 0)

Crystal scroll 50%(On fail , enchant stays the same)

Normal scrolls->farmable (easy to medium)

Blessed scrolls->farmable(medium to hard)

Crystal scrolls-> taken from vote(to help grow) or rb or olympiad(change the official multisell from blessed to crystal)

S grade items propably will be easy to medium farmable (maybe 100kk if a mob drops 1kk adenas for example)

Boss jewels farmable or only Rb?(you can vote )

I think that a server with this enchant system except that could last long enough , would be way more balanced on PvP , all players would have a chance . Also we would see way more classes other than mage and archers(specially if you decrease archer's critical rate and power maybe , it could be a completely non-archer server in a good way)

Would you give it a chance? What do you think?

Edited by sm4rt

Depends of the chanse to get the skill from LS and donation list.

You can make your suggestion on that , what would you like? Augments skill's stats would be low enough to keep the balance.  But except that how do you find the idea of this enchant system as a player?

Edited by sm4rt

As for me, I always like low rate enchant rate. But since 90% of community run adrenalin with auto enchant script, that makes no sense for me as a legit player.

About LS: I'm talking about skill rate, not about skill's stats.

For example: chanse to get a skill from TOP ls is 5-7% and skill from donation list cost 20/30 euro. Also makes no sense for me sinse I don't have time to farm a lot lifestones, and donate on 1 week server is just insane.

As for me, I always like low rate enchant rate. But since 90% of community run adrenalin with auto enchant script, that makes no sense for me as a legit player.

About LS: I'm talking about skill rate, not about skill's stats.

For example: chanse to get a skill from TOP ls is 5-7% and skill from donation list cost 20/30 euro. Also makes no sense for me sinse I don't have time to farm a lot lifestones, and donate on 1 week server is just insane.

thanks for your answer , 3 things:

1) About andrenaline , since rate is hard (especially with normal scrolls , think that propably one scroll would need 10-15 minutes of farming or maybe more) isn't non-sense?  Also farming zones would propably be PVP-PK (for blessed scrolls mainly this)

2) IF augment skills would be added in donate shop , their prize wouldn't be more than 5 euros (but remember their low stats ). Also TOP rate 5-7%? It would be sure more than 10. The only donation actually would be propably this with the augments and premium status ( +% drop , access to some premium buffs that save time like hot spring or seraphims,etc). No max enchanted equipments ( maybe +6 for example , but better not equipment donations at all , I find it stupid)

3)What's your suggestion about boss jewels? 

Edited by sm4rt

Auto enchant scripts and bla bla.. Solution is simple. Make them unique, rare items with high chance, even 100%. So, possibility to get item - low, chance to get skill - high. Problem solved.

• 2 months later...