Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]
Looking For A Person That Is Well Versed In Hotkeynet, Autohotkey Dual-Boxing - Request Hacks & Cheats [English] - MaxCheaters.com

Welcome to MaxCheaters.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Announcements!

Dont forget to follow the rules and staffer rules

Check Our Daily News and Updates ,Like Us @ Facebook

Advertising information here

New forum upgrade coming soon

Photo

Looking For A Person That Is Well Versed In Hotkeynet, Autohotkey Dual-Boxing

• Please log in to reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

1 reply to this topic

addah

addah
    • Level 1 Cheater
    • Members
    Member:
    Country Flag
  • User's Feedbacks

• N/A 0 0 0

Hello, it's been over two days i've been trying to write a script to succeed in succesfully multiboxing Lineage2 Interlude, so far i've been able to change each L2 windows names, and make keys work that are used for combinations etc. (for example: Enter, TAB, shift...), my question is, how can i broadcast other keys like F, numbers, letters to my other L2 screens, the script i wrote seem to have no problems as TAB, Enter, Shift works, letters numbers and f keys tho give no respond, anybody that is well versed in dual-boxing lineage2 please write to me personally in skype: avlk10, or post back here, i would really appreciate the consultating and help, as there is virtually almost no information on the google regarding L2 dual-boxing.

Edited by addah, 08 August 2017 - 10:03 PM.

addah

addah
    • Level 1 Cheater
    • Members
    Member:
    Country Flag
  • User's Feedbacks

• N/A 0 0 0

Bump, are there rly no ppl dual boxing in l2 community?

MaxCheaters.com IPB Forum Theme by Stereotype