xD, of course bro.. Celestine present hahaha ^^

Celestine this is for you... don't use your nick in private servers because community know u are corrupt boy, so when read your nick in private servers> ppl leave. 

idk for what create tHis really:S

i never corrupt in my life you flamer when you dont know someone personally just dont judge

you are the corrupted one because you ask from every admin items free when you join a server

xD, of course bro.. Celestine present hahaha ^^

Celestine this is for you... don't use your nick in private servers because community know u are corrupt boy, so when read your nick in private servers> ppl leave. 

idk for what create tHis really:S

cWRes6bNRpGBrh_FZPLMDg.png

vT2lT3JIQtSiJ0ClYqOBBQ.png

i never corrupt in my life you flamer when you dont know someone personally just dont judge

you are the corrupted one because you ask from every admin items free when you join a server

me? corrupt? i give work support publicity&advertise :) 

Im helping you bro.. only change your nick in private servers, why u attack me? ppl know are u corrupt char brah, nothing more.

Regards,

Im helping you bro.. only change your nick in private servers, why u attack me? ppl know are u corrupt char brah, nothing more.

Regards,

No proofs you only talk bullshits and you know that all my servers that i opened had real 1k players and i never corrupted someone or i had any character

when you dont know just dont talk it's simple as that you flame me because on every server you ask items i telling administrators about you what kind of person you are i was staff on Mora too and what you did? was asking all the time for items when you got some coins that was not enough and u still was asking for more deal with it.

Regards,

asking for items just bcs advert??

please.... idk what admins give u items for that

asking for items just bcs advert??

please.... idk what admins give u items for that

most of admins listen to people like him and give items after that he call them corrupted :)

his logic works like that

most of admins listen to people like him and give items after that he call them corrupted :)

his logic works like that

wtf me making advert for l2mid and tales for free

me not even playing that servers ;D

No proofs you only talk bullshits and you know that all my servers that i opened had real 1k players and i never corrupted someone or i had any character

when you dont know just dont talk it's simple as that you flame me because on every server you ask items i telling administrators about you what kind of person you are i was staff on Mora too and what you did? was asking all the time for items when you got some coins that was not enough and u still was asking for more deal with it.

Tell me one only of ur servers with 1k players pls

hahaha love u Celestine no lifer and lier :D,

bad life my bro, i know u feel bad every day... +++corrupt celestinebaboy, with epic servers+++1kkk players online

by Nasiferus the best corrupt player, haha who care omg, please if u want attack me say other things

L2Deep so where is the funny part there?

hahaha love u Celestine no lifer and lier  :D,

bad life my bro, i know u feel bad every day... +++corrupt celestinebaboy, with epic servers+++1kkk players online

by Nasiferus the best corrupt player, haha who care omg, please if u want attack me say other things

dude u can believe what ever you want people who know me they know what kind of person i'm and what kind of server i contributed very well but people like you who licking people for free items for me are blacklisted example you sending me messages to attract my attention makes you funny also i told you milion times show me proofs that i'm corrupted or i corrupt my friends but yeah because i dont give u any items on any server that im a staffer ofcourse you like to spread fake rumors about me but yeah u mad :kappa:
Edited by Celestine

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• SELL  Lucera Classic license  80$ or 90 usdt re-binding through the developer dizer. write only in telegram https://t.me/AlB911
    • Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics