Icarus Recruting For X30 Http://valhalla-Age.com/

TheRealOne

QLD4nAJ.png

• What we offer :What we except :
    • Playing in one one of the most  dedicated party on L2.
    • Friendly and chill atmosphere full of laughs and generally having  a good time while playing lineage together
    • Long term dedication and goals , commiting your time playing with us, you would always know what we are striving for and looking to achieve as a group.
    • We are also good friends with each other, joining us is gaining a new family, we talk to each other all the time on voice com and play other games together etc.
    • Good online activity, we expect you to be online for our prime time unless your have warned otherwise. It's never a problem to miss our prime, as long as you have warned us before. We are all adults here and have real life responsibilities. What we won't tolerate is waiting full party for someone to show up when he isn't comming.
    • Be an adult. Most of us are 25+ and some have kids and families. We don't need extra drama while playing lineage.
    • No disrespectful actions. You win PvP - don't gloat or insult enemy. You lose PvP  - Don't cry. We pvp many times a day. Sometimes we win, sometimes we might lose. We are not afraid of fightning  being vastly outnumbered ot attacking into disadvantageous positions. No matter win or loss, our mentality is always how to improve and do better next time.
    • Be a decent player. We don't expect you to be god's given choice, but we expect you to be a decent player willing to imrpove and strive to be the very best as an individual.

Edited by TheRealOne

Sure, I'l join, but dont expect me to baby sit you by playing healer or something like that, im very experienced player, and most of my people are on official classics, but i dont have time for that.

Something like 30x server is perfect for me now, Im 26 years old, been in mostly best low rate cps, playing since c2 days, I know pretty much everything about this game.

• 2 weeks later...