Acis Search For Item

Alt g isn't working in Interlude ? Oo

Its working but its a faster way to find id's... Do you think it is faster for example to write Scroll: Enchant Weapon (Grade S) instead of 'enchant' ? :p

Latest client would find it, that's why I ask.

Y i know that , in interlude you have to write exactly the name of the item to find the id... ><

Yes this is happening because the bypass have character limit ... so to avoid any issue it is better to search with one single word :)

Yes this is happening because the bypass have character limit ... so to avoid any issue it is better to search with one single word :)

character limit??? :D so if write "a b c" its only 5 character

character limit??? :D so if write "a b c" its only 5 character

I

You will be fine with this string but the share is like this. If you want to write more than 1 word it is better to write directly the item name in alt g ... to do thst you have to change the StringTokenizer and add as split another character and not space

That is not true.

You should do as many words as you want by using a multiedit. There is no limit as long as you keep reading the space separated tokens.

If the page number is a problem then read it first and read the remaining tokens to create a keyword.

Yes with multiedit u can send what every u want but with a simple text box you cant , so its true :P but i find it useless.

Read fully, it works on god client, that's why I asked.

Welcome to the Lineage 2 community! GOD and latest chronicles fan's you and some few guys. The prev chronicles than GOD not have this options.

Welcome to the Lineage 2 community! GOD and latest chronicles fan's you and some few guys. The prev chronicles than GOD not have this options.

gracia + got it.