hellbound [L2J] Lineage 2 Idle

Vasco

Introducing L2Idle, where you are free to play ANYWAY you like, you're allowed to bot here, we encourage it! A server with retail gameplay with some twists, buff times increased, a convenient shop to make your journey a bit easier and other changes to make gameplay more enjoyable. Read below to discover all of the features.

Rates:

EXP/SP: x5

Adena: x10

Drop/Spoil: x5

Enchant: Retail

Element Enchant: Retail 

Character Information:

• Skills will be automatically learned.(Except forgotten skills)
  •  
  • Players have spawn protection up to 10 minutes, if no actions are made.
  •  
  • New characters start with top no-grade equipment.
  •  
  • Drops will be automatically picked up.(Excludes raids)
  •  
  • Mana drug will be available which recovers mana overtime. No instant mana potions besides elixers.
  •  
  • Inventory is increased to 250 max, warehouse increased 200 max, and weight limit is increased drastically for convenience.
  •  
  • Shop items limit increased to 10 for all characters.
  •  
  • Nevit's and Vitality fully working.
  •  
  • Fame acquisition is increased while in a fort or castle siege, fort increased to 100/5mins, caste increased to 500/5mins.

Added Features:

• Hunting Point System: As you kill monsters, your character will accumulate points,  which can be exchanged for various goods at the Services NPC.
  •  
  • "Buffed" monsters randomly spawn over the world, which are harder to kill but give bigger drops.
  •  
  • Castle Benefit - if you own one, you have a special NPC that will increase clan reputation for a fair fee. You can also change your subclass here aswell as your own shop / teleporter.
  • Convenient Control Panelsad.pngtype .ccp)
    • Block EXP
    •  
    • Refuse Trades
    •  
    • Protection against unwanted buffs from players
    •  
    • Automatically turn shots on after login
    •  
    • Hide shops for better loading
    •  
    • Hide animations(for low spec PC's).

Shop Information:

-Armor, Weapons and Jewelry up to A-Grade (As luxury shop).

-Shots and misc items needed for skills etc.

-Vote shop, to exchange vote tokens for goodies.

Buff Information:

Normal Buff Limit: 26(+4 with Divine Inspiration)

Dance/Song Limit: 14

Trigger Buff Limit: 12

Buffs will be 1 hour in duration.

Miscellaneous change you should know about:

- Fortress guards have had their levels increased to 76, to increase KE drop chance.

- .hellbound - check hellbound status

- /time - see server time

- Reduced NPC cancel rate significantly to relieve some stress.

- Penalty times for leaving clan or ally is removed.

- Portable Buffers can be bought at the donation manager, an item where you can buff anywhere on the map.

- Adventurer Guides can exchange your Hunting Points(Bang) for various items.

Premium Information:

Premium Account System:

(More info soon)

Server website: http://lineage2idle.com/

Contact Us:

e-mail: lineage2idle@gmail.com
Game Matsers: RockStar, Overlord
Edited by Vasco

What is the point to play on such server? Why I should waste my time on server, while other ppl will just bot?

Such stupid answer - "bot too then" is just non-sense.

What is the point to play on such server? Why I should waste my time on server, while other ppl will just bot?

you are free to play ANYWAY you like. this is the answer. Some playes working, some players reading, some players are out for coffee.  But all players love Lineage2.  So they have a place that every bot is allowed. It is your choice if you want to bot or not. 

You would be surprised.. we actually have a normal working community.. Everyone bots and Still players interact with each other.  

Everyone bots on all other servers too, they just arent making a big fuss about it here.

Actually if the server is more party-farming oriented, it doesn't matter if someone will bot or not

You are wrong.

Servers which not allow bot use protections, so l2tower/cracked adr. doesn't work.

Is this server is without protection, 95% of players will use bot coz they do not need to pay for adrenalin.

Even if server is party-farming, you can setup ur bot party and go afk, no need to play with players.

That means, this server will be boring for players, since therw won't be pvps, only bot-festival.

Anyway, this is my point of view, good luck with the server.

You are wrong.

Servers which not allow bot use protections, so l2tower/cracked adr. doesn't work.

Is this server is without protection, 95% of players will use bot coz they do not need to pay for adrenalin.

Even if server is party-farming, you can setup ur bot party and go afk, no need to play with players.

That means, this server will be boring for players, since therw won't be pvps, only bot-festival.

Anyway, this is my point of view, good luck with the server.

To be honest, i havent seen a SINGLE server that has protection like smartguard, sguard or any other guard that actually works on adrenaline.

Well you are forgetting about one thing

if you are bot free people can use script as pvp suite

so scripts for antibackstab, anti blows, anti disarm (re-equip weapon faster then light), anti hide (auto cast aoe when someone hide), anti tali (blocking skils in auto when enemy use tali)

How your community is handling this? pershap no one of them know about this scripts so for now is all good?

Well you are forgetting about one thing

if you are bot free people can use script as pvp suite

so scripts for antibackstab, anti blows, anti disarm (re-equip weapon faster then light), anti hide (auto cast aoe when someone hide), anti tali (blocking skils in auto when enemy use tali)

How your community is handling this? pershap no one of them know about this scripts so for now is all good?

there are 2 side of comunity

1 side = me know how use setting for farm, its enough

2 side = me using 24/7 scripts and me top 

and free bot users for sure wont use scripts for pvp 

there are 2 side of comunity

1 side = me know how use setting for farm, its enough

2 side = me using 24/7 scripts and me top 

and free bot users for sure wont use scripts for pvp 

Soon or later someone will

Everyone bots on all other servers too, they just arent making a big fuss about it here.

Actually if the server is more party-farming oriented, it doesn't matter if someone will bot or not

Nobody is making a big fuss about it on our server.  I know players bot on other servers too. But at our server players can talk about it freely in world chat. people are constantly sharing information, tips , tricks and how to.. about all the different bot programs..