Interlude Geodata

Hello folks,

as the title says, I'm looking for a good Interlude geodata. Since I'm using aCis for an Interlude project and I read somewhere that @Rootware was selling one of his own for that project (with a membership system) and it was very good, I'm looking for something similar (or better).

Please, if you have an offer to make, send me a PM with your skype ID to talk more about it, OR if you know a good geodata which is free... I would like to know about that too via a PM :)

Thanks for your attention.

I understand the geodata Tryskell uploaded is good, but has some problems in certain areas. I would like a geodata which was tested and with those problems solved. That's why I'm willing to pay someone for a good geodata.

Thanks both for replying and thanks @Ekolotas for the link. I'm gonna try it.

All Geo for Lineage 2 have 3 types:

1. Builded from client for current chronicles;
  2. Builded from client for many chronicles. Mixed up package;
  3. Builded from client for current chronicles with manual editions.

In 99% cases you got second case from any who shared Geo package for you. Do not be surprised if you will stops in the invisible walls, because all Interlude geodata consists of squares from the lower chronicles where was walls, stones who was deleted in Interlude client later.

Have a nice day. Feel free to use any Geo if you don't have special knowledge. Otherwise you will the vithim of scammers.

All Geo for Lineage 2 have 3 types:

1. Builded from client for current chronicles;
  2. Builded from client for many chronicles. Mixed up package;
  3. Builded from client for current chronicles with manual editions.

In 99% cases you got second case from any who shared Geo package for you. Do not be surprised if you will stops in the invisible walls, because all Interlude geodata consists of squares from the lower chronicles where was walls, stones who was deleted in Interlude client later.

Have a nice day. Feel free to use any Geo if you don't have special knowledge. Otherwise you will the vithim of scammers.

I will take your advice then, Rootware.

Thanks for the explanation.

What he is trying to say is.. No one has the perfect geodata as no one busy to report bugs and there is no one to fix em, at least for free. So, take the geo shared on aCis forums and report bugs, Root or someone else may fix it for free. Else, deMev has geodata services.

What he is trying to say is.. No one has the perfect geodata as no one busy to report bugs and there is no one to fix em, at least for free. So, take the geo shared on aCis forums and report bugs, Root or someone else may fix it for free. Else, deMev has geodata services.

I did understand what he said. I just wanted to know if there was any other geodata on which someone had already worked with it and fixed the bugs that it might had. Just that.

Thanks for replying, SweeTs! You can close the topic now.

PS: I've already asked deMEV via PM, but he hasnt one on sell.