How Is It Possible To Lock L2Era Topic And Delete All Proofs Of Corruption On This Server Posted By Users Of Mxc?

keep dreaming lol you people are only big words prove it

ahhah all that i say is truth i dont have something with you to lie just i say the truth and you know it very good why you dont delete coruption proofs from other topics? just mouse add you he say you delete all proofs and lock my topic and you get your money, and you say me i got chatban because i spamm all day ... ARE YOU SERIUS? i just post proofs about coruption l2era and all my posts deleted and i got chatban fucking l2moderators all make bussnes with mouse to get money the maxtor know that you get money from mouse to delete the proofs in his topic?

ahhah all that i say is truth i dont have something with you to lie just i say the truth and you know it very good why you dont delete coruption proofs from other topics? just mouse add you he say you delete all proofs and lock my topic and you get your money, and you say me i got chatban because i spamm all day ... ARE YOU SERIUS? i just post proofs about coruption l2era and all my posts deleted and i got chatban fucking l2moderators all make bussnes with mouse to get money the maxtor know that you get money from mouse to delete the proofs in his topic?

i wont waste my time & argue with you when you dont even know lol..

i dont know who is mouse and i never got paid to do such thing http://prntscr.com/fykrdm

so now stop crying  :HuskyAndTheRomanian:

[RU] И я думал, что люди становятся лучше

Edited by Celestine

i wont waste my time & argue with you when you dont even know lol..

i dont know who is mouse and i never got paid to do such thing http://prntscr.com/fykrdm

so now stop crying  :HuskyAndTheRomanian:

who cry? i just say the truth maybe is better to take your l2moderator becuase you will ban in some days because l2era admin payed you and some ppl have proofs

who cry? i just say the truth maybe is better to take your l2moderator becuase you will ban in some days because l2era admin payed you and some ppl have proofs

post there proofs or stop trash talking on big words everyone is good

you will see the proofs in some days you will ban from mcx i promise

now i believe on miracles  :roflmao:

good luck with that  :feelssadman:

ok tell us how much you get 5/10/20/50 Euro to delete the posts?

[RU] я получил один миллион

lets see what kind of russian you are  :pjsalt:

hmm you get milion nice maybe you get 20euro?

nice google translator  ;D you think im a kind of person who waiting to get money from internet? at least i have my own job not like you

and you still saying wrong things about me when you dont even know anyway have a nice day because if i sit to argue with you i will get brain problems

Edited by Celestine

nice google translator  ;D you think im a kind of person who waiting to get money from internet? at least i have my own job not like you

and you still saying wrong things about me when you dont even know anyway have a nice day because if i sit to argue with you i will get brain problems

maybe if you speak with me alot of truths comes up for you and mouse , i have my own bussnes so i dont care for mooney from internet is very low i made 10k per mounth i just play l2 for fun

Edited by DeVaStRaToR