Inventory Full

milosvamp

Question

Hello guys,

I have an problem. It's about Inventory. For example when it gets full 80/80 I can't pick anything anymore, even the items that i already have, for example adena.
It is ok that i can't pick up new items, but i would like to know is it possible to make stacks out of it ?  For example when my Inventory is full that I still can pick up adena and the items that i already have inside.

There is no option in configuration files for that ? 

Ty for your help.

Yeap life is all about configuration, cause 2 days ago i wanted call a static method though a non static method and i had to do it via configurations..

Get real, people trying help you and you're the DIVA who is like "ohh do i have to really waste 5 min of my life for this? It should be in the configs..". 

Move ur lazy ass and hire a dev or check java part. If you can't find the java part dont bother open a 5 min server. 

Damn it people everyyear u become lazier.

Disclaimer, the above comment is not a hater comment, is an indignant citizen

Edited by Θα Σπασω Κουπες

Nobody asked you for your opionion. Thank you.

Obviously you ask for free help so opinions, suggestions are allowed, You mad sis?

People gave u the answer already and all i see from u is "cry cry cry cry is there any config cry cry cry"

Just say straight to people u want someone to enter in ur PC and do it and stop act as if u want help.

Rootware gave u the solution exaxtly where the problem is.

Θα Σπασω Κουπες !!!!!!!!

Dude !  You are annoying me, literally ! Nobody asked you to view or answer  my questions here. If you don't wanna help, just ignore it, damn !

And i don't want anyone to enter my PC and ' fix it '. 

I don't have a lot of time, so i post stuff here, to see if someone can help. But i forgot to mention ' WHEN SOMEBODY CANT HELP OR WON'T, PLEASE IGNORE ' 

So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Keep your eyes and keyboard away from my thread. 

THANK YOU.

Θα Σπασω Κουπες !!!!!!!!

Dude !  You are annoying me, literally ! Nobody asked you to view or answer  my questions here. If you don't wanna help, just ignore it, damn !

And i don't want anyone to enter my PC and ' fix it '. 

I don't have a lot of time, so i post stuff here, to see if someone can help. But i forgot to mention ' WHEN SOMEBODY CANT HELP OR WON'T, PLEASE IGNORE ' 

So pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Keep your eyes and keyboard away from my thread. 

THANK YOU.

Open your damn fucking eyes go in ur damn L2PcInstance search       public void addItem

and check the stack.. for god sake.. at least post some code or something to help people. 

Open your damn fucking mind.

If you can do coding it doesn't mean that you are king of 7 Worlds.

What else do we need to tell you to check it? I literally gave you something to check and u trashtalking :D

I told you go in L2PcInstance and check addItem for any stack configuration or boolean 

Is this so hard to open eclipse go at L2PcInstance type control + a control + f and type in addItem  to check the main method?

you really dumb