Eng/esp Epic Low Rate Server

Vyper2190

Question

I'm an active Lineage 2 player since 2007 and i have played a lot of servers but never programmed or configured nothing so... i have the knowledge and the "recipe" to make a great low rate server... the thing is i cannot make it without somebody who wants to join me in a project like this... like a hobby making the perfect server that may be launched in some months. i want a low rates lover... i need to customize some stuff (not creating wings and glow stuff, more like customizing skills for gameplay balance, like modify skill enchants routes, nerf some hypercarrier buffs like Fz, for example) My idea is to make a server that can last for years... I have a lot of ideas that we might discuss, not asking to work for me, i will try to learn the basics so i can repeat the codes and try to create things for myself, but i need a little guide... if somebody is interested reply this post so we can chat... I would prefer a SPANISH speaker because i'm from Uruguay but i can also speak english... i have a lot of doubts about what kind of person i need to help me, somebody with knowledge of database? scripts? developers? 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet