Background Html Tag (Freya)

Hello, i've got a question. In high five there is the html tag background but not in freya or previous chronicles. 

Which file in high five handles this? I want replace it in freya so i can use background tag.. since is not java part.

Anyone know?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/188974-editing-html-windows-in-h5/ check this post its for higher chronicles, freya should support it easily. For interlude you can use:  <html><body imgsrc="">, its all simple htmls ;)

• 1 year later...
On 7/19/2017 at 8:48 AM, domis045 said:

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/188974-editing-html-windows-in-h5/ check this post its for higher chronicles, freya should support it easily. For interlude you can use:  <html><body imgsrc="">, its all simple htmls ;)

Hi, but background for table in older chronicles than hi5? :)

12 minutes ago, L2jPDT said:

Hi, but background for table in older chronicles than hi5? :)

Are you noobish or something? You answer-undig in a 2 years old post?

Xtm23HR.gif

Edited by Kara`

Just now, L2jPDT said:

Yes, because I wonder if he did. :D I found solution for that...

Do you even know its against rules to undig very old topics? But i guess you don't care at all as you didn't care for shared compiled version when you can't share compiled packs (if source is not included). 

Just now, L2jPDT said:

It is up to you. Do as you wish.

I told you that you undig 2-3 years old topic and that you post compiled packs which is not allowed by forum and you post this as if you don't care at all.

Also since we got offtopic this "[Freya] L2jPDT - Professional source" offends me a lot since i love Freya. The guy who bough ur pack closed it 12 hours after from the massive bugs and the unplayable missing content. The fact that you downloaded L2J freya, imported some Freya does not give you the right to write "unique and professional" and im not saying this because i sell Freya too. So the sources (including the SVN access) is given to me since he threw the files away and bough classic files. I could just open a topic with ur source but i'm not idiot to share ur files with the intention to "ruin" your sells even tho you deserve it cause you haven't done any work at all in the pack literally NOTHING other than take the quests from L2PS or so. 

I can list thousand of bugs in Freya including casting packets but you don't have knowledge to even search the source for em so the "professional" word is out of the question. Even for my self that i work so many years with freya i wouldn't call it professional.

Enough with offtopic anyway.

Thank for your dramatic story. Anyway thank you for your older comments to our source. You say "Why you using javalution" - we removed it. "why you not using shorted if/else" - we started to using.. and more and more.

Its offtopic. Thank you Kara or Cardinal of the hole world.