Report L2Script For Flame All Time My Job

pirama

as tell and title they flame all time for my job without proofs, on Marketplace and on all my Topic, and on they topic 

on they topic i said it about they bug ,and they flame for my project without proofs

nd i tell it for i report it for flame if they don't give proof , and they answer is

That's a threat, and you are reported.

so i threat it becuse they can't stay on rules ?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/176524-l2-scripts-best-l2j-server-packs050717/page-3

on my share they flame again 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215893-ex-guard-test/

on this topic they because no have idea about L2j just spam on topic

and after who i said it spamer they unlock the topic ( and write message for me ( for have they the last launch )

( like a girl )

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215932-blow-skills-success-sound-effect/

this boy is L2j Developer and no have idea about L2j and i think is test for get upgrade on L2 mod

i think is mistake for this flamer to stay L2j Dev without knowledge 

and if im correct about L2Mod is mistake again 

they put people on purpose to hack my project ( thank you for that , i make it better ) and next time some better 

talk with people who can everythink to destroy my job ( but they tell it to destroy it )

I can not explain it more in English so I can use 2 words in Greek

[GR]

diprosopos , roufianos 

[/GR]

Comments and decision is yours as in every report I have made ( i assept the decision which it was )

Edited by pirama

You are the one who provoke,annoy and attack since long time. It's pointless to even argue with ya. There will be no action, if you like it or not. Stop playing smartass and act like a grown man, not like a pussy-drama-queen.

You are the one who provoke,annoy and attack since long time. It's pointless to even argue with ya. There will be no action, if you like it or not. Stop playing smartass and act like a grown man, not like a pussy-drama-queen.

lol

you can see all history if i start it or no ( all is in forum ) the lies can't help your friend

if you write lies again i report and you ( you know it )

and if you have access you can see and pm ( i don't have delete it ) 

gj SweeTs i report they Topic for they Flame and you clean all 4h page nice 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/176524-l2-scripts-best-l2j-server-packs050717/page-3

Edited by pirama

if you write lies again i report and you ( you know it )\

Everything I said is true, if you want, go for it. Yet, we both know it, nothing will happen, so it's pointless :)

Everything I said is true, if you want, go for it. Yet, we both know it, nothing will happen, so it's pointless :)

maybe to nothing happen but ( on this forum don't talk only 3 member ) :

L2Script 

SweeTs 

pirama

why have and 20 member who follow this Topic ( and they know that is truth or no ) so is not pointless

and about who you delete the proofs from L2Script topic i think is not good for you ( just you are a dog who run back from they )

Meh. My eyes are hurting trying to understand wth you say. I do not have something against you mate, but for real, learn english or just don't speak. Or at least try out the google translator, it will be much easier to understand what you say than now.. And stop saying everywhere and to everyone about this movement bug, i really don't know anything about you, the only thing i know is when i see ur name somewhere the first thing that comes in to my head is "Movement Bug"..

Meh. My eyes are hurting trying to understand wth you say. I do not have something against you mate, but for real, learn english or just don't speak. Or at least try out the google translator, it will be much easier to understand what you say than now.. And stop saying everywhere and to everyone about this movement bug, i really don't know anything about you, the only thing i know is when i see ur name somewhere the first thing that comes in to my head is "Movement Bug"..

i use google translate 
about movement bug is the first step who everyone can see if pack is stable or not ... because on this step ready fix is not shared "so if every one have skill to show can use it on this fix " and as you can see on all pack this feature is missing " but is the first who can you see if you join on one server "

but on report i don't talk for they movement bug , i talk for they flame ... so if you can't said other in this theme just don't spam plz 
if you want to tell me ( if you can read me message or not , i have pm open )

this is report section not spam or whatever
Edited by pirama

i use google translate 
about movement bug is the first step who everyone can see if pack is stable or not ... because on this step ready fix is not shared "so if every one have skill to show can use it on this fix " and as you can see on all pack this feature is missing " but is the first who can you see if you join on one server "

but on report i don't talk for they movement bug , i talk for they flame ... so if you can't said other in this theme just don't spam plz 
if you want to tell me ( if you can read me message or not , i have pm open )

this is report section not spam or whatever

first of all it was just a friendly advice.

and what i'm trying to say is you don't have to write everywhere about that, it's just annoying at some point.

i don't think that people care that much about that, as you said all servers got this problem but still, most servers got tons of players online, did you see anyone complain about that thing with movement? None. because all they care is about the general gameplay, balance, etc.

first of all it was just a friendly advice.

and what i'm trying to say is you don't have to write everywhere about that, it's just annoying at some point.

i don't think that people care that much about that, as you said all servers got this problem but still, most servers got tons of players online, did you see anyone complain about that thing with movement? None. because all they care is about the general gameplay, balance, etc.

generally gameplay and balance ( but without movement ? who can it ? )

if you like to buy fail packs with 300 , 400 , 500 and 1300 euro go buy it and if i have post on this page don't read it ( becuse maybe i talk for bug from they project , so you can ignore me post and buy the pack ) is your chois

but for many people is protect for don't lose money

but i said and before this topic is not about hey big is because they flame my job without proofs

if you want to talk more about me just create 1 topic on spam section and invite me ( plz don't reply again on this topic ) 

thank you

generally gameplay and balance ( but without movement ? who can it ? )

if you like to buy fail packs with 300 , 400 , 500 and 1300 euro go buy it and if i have post on this page don't read it ( becuse maybe i talk for bug from they project , so you can ignore me post and buy the pack ) is your chois

but for many people is protect for don't lose money

but i said and before this topic is not about hey big is because they flame my job without proofs

if you want to talk more about me just create 1 topic on spam section and invite me ( plz don't reply again on this topic ) 

thank you

i don't buy packs, i build them.

but it's just annoying what you do.. anyway nvm. hf i'm out of this!

Again & Again & Again...

My opinion?

Also before you report a moderator like sweets, be sure about it! I need proofs not just words!

In other words : Θέλω σοβαρά επιχειρήματα και όχι αερολογίες! Και μην αρχίζεις να λες μα τα έσβησε ξέρω πολύ καλά τι και πως.

Ευχαριστώ!

Locked.