Fandc/ro-Team H5-L2Ava Files Sources.

I found that they are selling this files on topzone forum. Some have no shame at all

Rofl, the moment he just shared the pack, some greek try to sell. Linked ppl to that topic.

Its impossible to login with the given patch... theres something wrong ip is bind to a file and the ini has already the local ip so it must login but it doest because the old server's ip (l2ava) is bound to a file inside the system and it redirects you to that specific loginserver.

Its impossible to login with the given patch... theres something wrong ip is bind to a file and the ini has already the local ip so it must login but it doest because the old server's ip (l2ava) is bound to a file inside the system and it redirects you to that specific loginserver.

The Patch doesn't have any IP binded. Once again, you are doing something wrong,

The Patch doesn't have any IP binded. Once again, you are doing something wrong,

i take the clean compiled files and i just make a new database on navicat with name l2avalive, i set the mysql password on the configs and i try to login with the patch you gave, but it doest login how can i do something wrong when im not doin something different.

i take the clean compiled files and i just make a new database on navicat with name l2avalive, i set the mysql password on the configs and i try to login with the patch you gave, but it doest login how can i do something wrong when im not doin something different.

Your MySQL installed on your pc have password?

• 2 weeks later...

Lo vi en el l2 Ravage a este pack que abrio hace un par de dias je.

Pregunta cual en el acceso level del Gm lo estoy testeando a este pack

If you ask in English, for sure you will get some help buddy.