Fandc/ro-Team H5-L2Ava Files Sources.

Are you sad because you couldn't sell "Your" pack?

XD

Since you don't know my pack i don't think that u can speak, btw no, i'm not sad.

if i want make money i have a real life job, not sell pack on mxc :) .

The purpose was other.

Since you don't know my pack i don't think that u can speak, btw no, i'm not sad.

The purpose was other.

To scam? I don't see another reason...

To scam? I don't see another reason...

Wtf, are you able to read or what? maybe you have some problem.

i said : 

if i want make money i have a real life job, not sell pack on mxc  :) .

also when i saw that part of code that are on my pack was shared, i closed topic. so don't speak pls.

Edited by Own

Wtf, are you able to read or what? maybe you have some problem.

i said : 

if i want make money i have a real life job, not sell pack on mxc  :) .

Hahahah funny to read this.

So what were you doing before in marketplace?

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215792-selling-h5-server-files-for-lowmid-rate/

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/215792-selling-h5-server-files-for-lowmid-rate/

Guys learn to read the entire post, not only the part that you want read. 

The purpose was other.

it means that i sold it not because i needed money but for other purpose. and if you have a bit of brain you can get it.

Guys learn to read the entire post, not only the part that you want read. 

it means that i sold it not because i needed money but for other purpose. and if you have a bit of brain you can get it.

My reaction after reading your reply...

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

"its not fandc"

Infact my files are not this,i taked a part of code as i mentioned. go try open live server with this files and you will come back crying. 

And if you want know, fandc taked code from this pack and then re-sell for 1.3k euro  :troll:

Edited by Own

akaro i still cant login theres no error on db, i just put all the internal and external ips to 127.0.0.1 and edited the INI l2 ava system to 127.0.0.1 but i still cant login to server, it looks like that its tryin to connect on l2ava because it says wrong password.

i just put all the internal and external ips to 127.0.0.1 and edited the INI l2 ava system to 127.0.0.1 but i still cant login to server.

First of all, you do not have to edit anything on server side or client side if you want to run the server local.

I left the files for Compiled and sources by default to run on any pc locally. So I'm pretty sure you are doing something wrong.

First of all, you do not have to edit anything on server side or client side if you want to run the server local.

I left the files for Compiled and sources by default to run on any pc locally. So I'm pretty sure you are doing something wrong.

maybe the ports are the problem?