Fandc/ro-Team H5-L2Ava Files Sources.

he delete it and u want him to fix it? ;D

well i say that because all other links are working.. 

The link for compiled pack its updated. Now the pack should be working properly with out problems using the patch I shared.

I will take a look the sources on what changed and clean it.

Updated:

Sources files updated, so now you wont have any problems to run the client patch and gameserver.

Edited by Akar0

if im not wrong,

l2ava was mouse server? how u get it ;D

Yes but my friend got it from an user "Minister" and it was a leak from the developer of l2ava "Synerge" as far I know.

Also I got a few days ago L2Mythras server files. It's not the best server but last year they got a big community and their files were fixed mostly of the all pack. The funny thing is their files it's based on this pack "l2ava" project and the only things they did, was re-edit the CB htmls and add extra NPC. I saw some other mods but almost nothing.

well i never used h5 files so im not that experienced on h5 project but theres no hexid and theres no way to create one i see only register gameserver on login folder so if i register a gameserver which ip should i add? 127.0.0.1? i just want to try to learn something about h5. Also i compiled the files everything is okay downloaded client and then add the system of l2ava but cant login... i checked the ini its the local ip so theres no problem with ini and the configs are right db's are open but cant login 

Edited by Sawadee

First of all, You don't need to run RegisterGS.bat. You dont need to register any server as L2Jserver does.

Second, try to see the log screen (loginserver and gameserver) what it showed when you try to login.

Would be nice if you post any screenshot of it.

cheers