Rep/trade Feedback Abuse

GLO

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/164669-dan7e2/?tab=reputation

complete abuse of rep system and feedback, his should be in the negatives and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that any of these topics deserve rep. people who give him this rep need to be punished as well for supporting scamming and the rep system needs a serious rework

Edited by big man bill

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/164669-dan7e2/?tab=reputation

complete abuse of rep system and feedback, his should be in the negatives and there is absolutely no reason whatsoever that any of these topics deserve rep. people who give him this rep need to be punished as well for supporting scamming and the rep system needs a serious rework

If Maxtor do the update as he mentioned those things won't exist on the updated forum, neither feedback system neither reputation system because rep system will be an updated version of this. 

And stop this, ok i get it he stole your work and i'm with you, but don't be such a drama queen with everything.

If Maxtor do the update as he mentioned those things won't exist on the updated forum, neither feedback system neither reputation system because rep system will be an updated version of this. 

And stop this, ok i get it he stole your work and i'm with you, but don't be such a drama queen with everything.

ive reported him like 5x in the past and now finally something is being done so im going to assume that mods will do something again

it's like some kind of miracle

ive reported him like 5x in the past and now finally something is being done so im going to assume that mods will do something again

it's like some kind of miracle

Well, unfortunately they don't really care about a lot of things.

In example his account is stolen and the guy who gave him this account is banned, they banned 2 or 3 accounts because they were stolen but his account is still untouched ;p

Also he's not the only one using shared things or works from other people from this forum or out of this forum, they just don't really check anything. This is also the reason that there are so many scammers here, if they won't check anything they are not able to know what it's true and what no, if a work is someone's work or someone's else.

You gave me a lot of fake nevative feedback and rep.

All my reputation is real from people and clients who appreciate my work

So... stop acting like an idiot

Edited by Dan7E2

NqOtzOeiSfSXtTfC8qdH5w.png

:1437kappa:  :poker face:   :fappa:

after few months he started give me a lot of - rep on my posts, with no reason

Getting his work without his permission and claiming to be a part of your project doesn't look "with no reason" to me.

Well, unfortunately they don't really care about a lot of things.

In example his account is stolen and the guy who gave him this account is banned, they banned 2 or 3 accounts because they were stolen but his account is still untouched ;p

Also he's not the only one using shared things or works from other people from this forum or out of this forum, they just don't really check anything. This is also the reason that there are so many scammers here, if they won't check anything they are not able to know what it's true and what no, if a work is someone's work or someone's else.

everybody know who i am, i have this account since many time lol

you mean Nighty gave to you reputation / feedbacks not big man bill :D

you mean Nighty gave to you reputation / feedbacks not big man bill :D

He's lucky i don't have the chat logs about his account :)

NqOtzOeiSfSXtTfC8qdH5w.png

:1437kappa:  :poker face:   :fappa:

nighty gave him this rep last year because he is a romanian gypsy and sympathizes with him, no other reason

appreciate what work? what shares? since when did sale threads deserve rep

nighty gave him this rep last year because he is a romanian gypsy and sympathizes with him, no other reason

I know, but i mean he did not have any negative feedback from you