Ex-Guard Test

this is the reason who i have stop to give share 

i have virustotal and is clean on all antivirus 0 / 63

the files is without crypt so someone can see what methods i use and all is clean 

as i said and on another question you can see the connections from your pc on load the game and after ( if open connection with ghost ip )

you can try to block all connection from your firewall and can you see if try ghost ip to open new connection 

you can see from your router the connected ip on your pc 

many ways who can you see if i have backdoors 

and i said no have backdoors ... now if someone have proffs for backdoors or for virus just report me on report section

post like this next time is reported for spam and flame 

maybe ur dll have backdors or virus or something like it, no one know.

• 3 months later...
On 9/7/2017 at 10:01 AM, pirama said:

ExGuard team

• this is one patch for you see how work hwid , open url , Exception ip system ( for internet cafe )
  • i have change only protocol version so is very easy to bypass it ( is only for test servers )
  • Interlude Client

java code and dll

virustotal

if don't work with your system can you download this

Astous file na milane . Apla zilevoune 

On 31/10/2017 at 12:37 PM, L2Rave1 said:

would this work with gracia final?

On 3/11/2017 at 9:46 PM, katowice said:

Go C4 Client

this is one simple share ( for see some new dev how work the java part )

is only for interlude

after interlude i think i go to H5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got protection 3 weeks ago.  In first few days pirama was helping and later he disappeared and removed me from skype contacts for some reason. Reborn12 (his colleague) seems online 24/7 but he doesn't work with protection directly, and  he doesn't know when pirama will be online. So yeah, I have been sitting with live server and lots of troubles caused by the protection (which seems to be working).

I  reported the problems to their skype/to the forum but Reborn12 just promises me that everything will be ok and then I wait. Time passes. Only 2-3 other people are using the protection and I am not even sure if actively, might be dead servers because seems that no one else is reporting anything in their forum.

I  really hope that l2ex guys get their shit together, because this protection has potential but it's impossible to catch pirama. One week his pc is broken, another week his friend comes visit him, third week even his colleague doesn't know where he is and etc. 

55 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

Still waiting for any answer :) Now Reborn12 stopped answering me..

Looks like I'm not the only one to reward you with "annoying orange" award. :D

12 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

To be fair it sounds like he is on the right on this one 

53 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Just do more of datatype organization changes for aCis, you will feel better about yourself.  After all, there is nothing else left for you to do, since after 7 years you haven't produced a viable l2 emulator...  You don't even have a professional dignity to accept that and you let yourself personally to get involved in these conflicts and dramas. You are miserable.

Anyways this is not the place for your shit, thx.

Edited by zemaitis

5 hours ago, zemaitis said:

Just do more of datatype organization changes for aCis, you will feel better about yourself.  After all, there is nothing else left for you to do, since after 7 years you haven't produced a viable l2 emulator...  You don't even have a professional dignity to accept that and you let yourself personally to get involved in these conflicts and dramas. You are miserable.

Anyways this is not the place for your shit, thx.

Get your facts right ; none produced a "viable" L2 emulator, if by "viable" you mean retail behavior. And another scoop : none will.

Continue to dream and being ignored.

I didn't participate to any drama since at least 2013.

Edited by Tryskell

• 11 months later...