Forming A Team For Hi5 Mid/pvp Server! Recruiting

10rilc9.png

To whom it may concern,

I am looking for talented individuals who are willing to join me in a HI5 project MID/PVP. I recently graduated, so I will now have time and money to fullfill my passion in opening a stable and strong server, that will potentially last for the next months and years.

The project will be based on l2j and with the current problems that are related to the pack I will be willing to fix. The project and the concept will be released very soon. Anyone who is interested, please reply in the PM with your CV and your experience in L2. I do not wish to hear back from any "pro developers" not a fan, and I will simply ignore your message. Genuine skills and if you have basic knowledge then say so straight away. I do not wish to waste both mine and your time.

These are the positions I am looking for:

Core Java developer x1:

*Advanced knowledge in programming and performing tasks which I cannot personally do.
*English must be either really good or perfect
*Paid based on tasks that I will require. (Prices for each tasks of course can be negotiable)

Webdesigner/ Webdeveloper x1

*Advanced knowledge in php/mysql programming and designing
*Paid based on the website and the features

Game master x2

*Advanced knowledge of the game and the needs
*Understanding the needs of the players and performing weekly balanced events.
*Being able to provide Q/A for all new players
*English must be really good - Second language such as Greek/polish/spanish/Russian is welcome
*Paid based on performances and players satisfaction - Weekly performance checks. (negotiable)

Client Developer x1

*Advanced knowledge of designing costumes/armors/weapons and monsters
*Advanced knowledge of client related issues and protection
*Advanced knowledge of encryption and decryption of items
*Paid based on the tasks that he/she will receive (negotiable)

Everything else I will take of myself. Again any questions, please make sure to forward it to me. Greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Extreamer Edited by Extreamer

Just one thing. You should rephrase the webdesigner role as what you are looking for is not a webdesigner.

You need a webdesigner and a full-stack web developer. Designing and web developing are two separate professions that rarely if not almost never go together.

Good luck with your project.

Of course, I forgot to edit that part when I submitted the topic. But thanks for the correction. Updated.

Good luck with your project. You seem to be after this seriously :)

Thanks man hopefully I will find some decent bodies that want to create a fun c6 project. Not up for money making right now. I want to bring nostalgia back fully with a new spiciness to it. I have some amazing ideas.

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck on your project! Really hope you put your passion for this game into the server you're making.

~Bring back the nostalgia~

Thank you! 

Currently most of the positions are filled with talented individuals! 

Still looking for Game masters to help me out prepare the server. 

Project is currently HI5 and it will stay that way.

Edited by Extreamer

Project is currently HI5 and it will stay that way.

He edited first topic.

Edited by SweeTs