L2Fileedit With Support Of Utf-8

looking for .dat file editor that supports UTF-8 encoding, for example i want to translate some system messages from English to Georgian, but it fails on saving :) i even can't save Russian too.. so i'll be glad if someone helps in that, just need to save Georgian simbols in systemmsg-e.dat file... is there any .dat file editor that can save with different language?:? not English and not Russian.. or mb some other way to edit .dat files....

Edited by giorgijorji

First of all - WRONG SECTION! Moving.

Second of all - it's not only File Edit support of UTF-8, You need to add ather languages support into game system. Saving translation in *.dat, wont make the whole game work with other language.

First of all - WRONG SECTION! Moving.

Second of all - it's not only File Edit support of UTF-8, You need to add ather languages support into game system. Saving translation in *.dat, wont make the whole game work with other language.

sorry, as i know i posted in "Lineage II Client Development" if i made mistake sorry about that, about game system that supports another language, it's already done.... i made already changes and client supports Georgian language.

but in .dat files, if there are different simbols then English it's unsaveble... :( is there any help ? :? or any other way about that?

See image:

VpXo9ll.jpg