Seed Of Annihilation Bundle Pack (C0-Interlude Clients)

missing: Annihilation_Dungeon_S2.usx

ohh forgot to add, thanks for notice. ;)

ok, the 1st post updated.

Edited by deMEV

this map w/o sounds too?

oh lazy lazy ppl. open the musicinfo.dat from higher chronicles copy the strings and copy .ogg in music folder. - done.

or:

downloadnow.png

oh lazy lazy ppl. open the musicinfo.dat from higher chronicles copy the strings and copy .ogg in music folder. - done.

or:

downloadnow.png

I know this, but other maps you shared with sounds volume to 0, and i thought this was same :P

or:

downloadnow.png

it is not about lazyness, it is because some people do not know how. It is better to share your maps fully functional. People will never understand or thank you

Edited by HowardStern

I know this, but other maps you shared with sounds volume to 0, and i thought this was same :P

it's original map, not custom one, only custom freeshared maps without sounds, cuz i'm lazy to do them for free :D

when i teleport there i am automaticly teleported back to town

you need to increase the world size in L2World.java or similar file for your server source code.

How can i activate in a map of yours the music to play? 

i add in musicinfo.dat the zone and music to play when enter zone and nothing play.

the problem in your client. i checked 5 min ago on my clean IL client and all works perfect.