Skill Animation Doesnt Display

normal.........

ca

c35ddde283.jpg

ta1 in green, ta2 in blue

f8c5cdd3cd.jpg

nothing wrong with script

As I understand it, he wanted the players to cast this skill on others.
The skill is prescribed a massive attack,
It was necessary to make a simple

the issue is that i want player to cast the skill, he casts it but shows no animation, what big man bill said makes sense BUT what should i put in skillgrp to make it show?

the issue is that i want player to cast the skill, he casts it but shows no animation, what big man bill said makes sense BUT what should i put in skillgrp to make it show?

1230 - some magic skill line - you can just copy this and replace with your thing (interlood)

1230 1 0 34 900 2 4.00000000 1 E skill.el.1230 icon.skill1230 0 0 0 0 9 11

cast style / script class (in your case replace skill.el.1230 with 5495)

1230 - some magic skill line - you can just copy this and replace with your thing (interlood)

cast style / script class (in your case replace skill.el.1230 with 5495)

On the chronicles HF5 no skill.usk
There is only LineageSkillEffect.u, and the skills are read only from this file
It is impossible to make another additional file in the interlude

On the chronicles HF5 no skill.usk
There is only LineageSkillEffect.u, and the skills are read only from this file
It is impossible to make another additional file in the interlude

i dont have hf so im using interlude as an example, the idea still applies and i mentioned that he should replace the skill.xxx with just 5495

i dont have hf so im using interlude as an example, the idea still applies and i mentioned that he should replace the skill.xxx with just 5495

If you do not know how it works on the chronicles of HF5, then you do not need to confuse people.
In HF5 everything works completely differently, and the name of the file is not written in skillgrp.dat
Edited by ◄√i®uS►

If you do not know how it works on the chronicles of HF5, then you do not need to confuse people.
In HF5 everything works completely differently, and the name of the file is not written in skillgrp.dat

nigga you dont even read LOL

interlood

hf
1230 1 1 0 34 900 2 4.00000000 1 E 1230 icon.skill1230 0 0 0 a,none\0 0 9 11 0 a,none\0

i want you to go back to google translate and READ my past 3-4 posts again because YOU are the one that is confusing people

try

5495 1 1 0 34 900 2 4.00000000 1 E 5495 icon.skill1230 0 0 0 a,none\0 0 9 11 0 a,none\0

The author of the topic asked how to remake the animation of the skill,

For that would be when casting skills, the animation from the effect flew to the target.

At this point, the skill is massive and the animation happens around the casting.

In order to fix this, you need to replace the value bSpawnOnTarget = False and make it bSpawnOnTarget = True

You just need to fix the script,

Skillgrp.dat to touch do not need to.

You need to duplicate it and give it another id

The author of the topic asked how to remake the animation of the skill,
For that would be when casting skills, the animation from the effect flew to the target.

At this point, the skill is massive and the animation happens around the casting.
In order to fix this, you need to replace the value bSpawnOnTarget = False and make it bSpawnOnTarget = True

You just need to fix the script,
Skillgrp.dat to touch do not need to.
You need to duplicate it and give it another id

Do you have critical days?
Why are you so nervous?

Why such a font size and red color?

Be simpler))

have a good day))

Do you have critical days?
Why are you so nervous?

Why such a font size and red color?

Be simpler))

have a good day))

you posted 7 times in this topic excluding the one i quoted and missed op's point in every single one

somehow i feel even after highlighting what op is trying to do you still dont get it 

hahah guys calm down, obviously virus did not understand what i needed, i donthave a problem with the skill being AURA(around the caster ) i just want it to show the animation. coz now it casts the skill , does the damage but SHOWS NOTHING, i will give what big man bill said a try now and let you know if the issue persists. 
Thank you both for the time you took to reply  ::)

Yes what big man bill said was true( 5495 1 1 0 34 900 2 4.00000000 1 E 5495 icon.skill1230 0 0 0 a,none\0 0 9 11 0 a,none\0

)

the skill animation now appears. thank you for the help, lock the topic if you want.

Yes what big man bill said was true( 5495 1 1 0 34 900 2 4.00000000 1 E 5495 icon.skill1230 0 0 0 a,none\0 0 9 11 0 a,none\0

)

the skill animation now appears. thank you for the help, lock the topic if you want.

Ok.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics